|At Healthgrades, we are focused on providing trusted information that allows consumers to receive more transparency around their healthcare. As a Product Optimization Specialist, you will be a key contributor to improving the performance of Healthgrades.com, which generates close to a million visits a day.
In your role, you will manage the product optimization roadmap, the technical execution of experiments, and present actionable insights that align with our goals to improve our digital products. You will work with Web and Mobile teams to ensure any optimization efforts deliver an exceptional user experience and align with our overall company strategies. Your boldness and passion for innovation will no doubt help Healthgrades change the healthtech game.
- Identify optimization opportunities and lead the test ideation process
- Research, design and manage end to end testing efforts to drive performance improvement for digital products
- Analyze web traffic and site behavior for customer and business insights to inform experiments and product ideas
- Work with product, data science and user experience teams to prioritize optimization and personalization roadmap
- Synthesize data insights, identify key findings and make recommendations based on testing results to product, marketing and user experience teams
- Stay up to date with best practices and trends in digital analytics, digital advertising, search algorithm adjustments, and conversion rate optimization tactics
- Monitor behavior patterns to identify hotspots, and automate alerting
- Maintain and support web data integrity
- Document and maintain evolving optimization efforts and revenue generation strategies
- Generate creative ideas to enhance usability and reduce drop-off
- Stay on top of key industry and competitive trends to inform test strategy and optimization efforts
- Experience with website and conversion rate optimization and testing, specifically for large scale consumer facing e-commerce or publishing sites
- Deep understanding and experience with complex A/B/n and multivariate tests
- Ability to use data to look beyond the surface and produce actionable insights and optimization opportunities
- Must be able to grasp consumer and market trends, including seasonality
- Extensive experience with web analytics, data analysis, data ETL and statistics
- Experience with these tools: LaunchDarkly, Omniture, Google Analytics, SiteSpect and Optimizely. Experience with Google Tag Manager, PowerBI, Birst or Tableau a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bonus: Familiarity with technical search engine optimization strategies
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – connecting millions of American with healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - evolving culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partners of local charity organizations & wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!