Product Operations Manager, Beta & Release at Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is searching for a Product Operations Manager, Beta & Release in our Broomfield, CO office.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx develops software for data preparation and analysis, including a number of server solutions for model deployment, collaborative work on data, and scheduling of automatic data processing. We're revolutionizing data analytics by providing a complete end to end, self-service platform that allows users to get from business questions to business answers at incredible speeds. Why work for just any analytics company?
What we’re looking for
Alteryx, Inc. is looking for a Product Operations Manager, Beta & Release to drive the tactical execution of the Alteryx Beta program. As part of the Product Management team, you will be directly responsible for building and maintaining a pipeline of actionable information from various field sources to help inform product decisions. You will also act as a cross-functional leader working across multiple and disparate stakeholders including but not limited to Customers, Prospects, Product, Engineering, Customer Support, Community and Marketing, while playing an integral role in delivering quality software to our end users.
You should have a deep understanding of the development release lifecycle and strong program management skills to drive the success of the beta and release process.
- Drive project definition, planning and coordination of all Alpha, Beta and Release programs, and manage customer feedback and success measurements
- Work with multiple teams like Product Management, Engineering, Customer Support and Marketing to oversee the release and escalation process
- Manage the successful delivery of features defined in the product roadmap with respective teams throughout the development life cycle; keep management and others informed
- Lead cross-functional stakeholder meetings to ensure initiative awareness on interdepartmental projects
- Collaborate with Product Managers to understand product goals and help prioritize initiatives supporting those goals and communicate their business value
- Synthesize Community feedback into a source of competitive differentiation
- 3+ years of Product Management or equivalent experience in the enterprise software industry.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching exciting software products.
- Detail oriented with critical thinking skills - ability to break down initiative-level requirements into feature and story attribute level details.
- Strong project management skills; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to build strong working relationships across organizational teams in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Effective documentation skills and can easily articulate complex, technical information to cross-functional teams.
- Domain expertise in data visualization (i.e. smart data profiling, interactive charting, dashboarding, reporting) is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision for associates
- Health plans that cover your family and pets
- Company matched 401(k)
- Associate stock purchase plan
- Paid time off: 3 weeks’ vacation, 5 sick days, 9 holidays, 3 floating holidays, and 20 hours volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs with up to $300 fitness reimbursement annually
- Collaborative offices stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Office events, catered lunches, and happy hours
Interested? Learn more and apply today at https://www.alteryx.com/careers!
Please contact [email protected] if you require a reasonable accommodation/adjustment to review our website or to apply online.
Alteryx will not provide sponsorship for work visas or other employment authorization for this position.