SonderMind is seeking to hire self motivated, empathetic individuals to be a part of the Product Management team as a Product Operations Coordinator who can combine both critical thinking and time management skills to complete processes in support of fostering curated relationships between patients and mental health therapists. This is an entry-level position in Product Management and this individual will work closely with Product Managers to innovate and ideate ways in which to optimize the process and provide a delightful patient and provider experience.
As the SonderMind marketplace grows, demand for connecting clients with therapists, and supporting the processes that ensure effective matching and support in building these ongoing relationships continues to increase. As a product driven organization, effective management and execution of these processes is critical to our success. Applicants must be comfortable with fluctuations in demand for the services they provide while being accountable for time-based performance measures.
Our Ideal Candidate:
As our ideal candidate, you will have previous process operations experience where there is heavy attention to detail, flexibility, and empathy combined with specific experience in working through workflows, problem solving, and adapting to rapid change. You are a clear communicator, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment. You have a passion for mission driven services and seek to make the world a better place through effective access to mental health care. You are an out-of-the-box thinker and looking for a role that will allow you to come up with creative ways to improve the experience.
- Execute product related, non-automated processes in support of matching clients needs with mental health therapists
- Apply critical thinking for decision making in the execution of processes when ambiguities arise
- Execute all activities with a keen attention to detail
- Takes initiative and multitask effectively within a high volume environment
- Escalate areas of ambiguity within process management and required decision making to inform improvement product service offerings
- Commit to taking ownership and solving problems quickly when they arise
- Work in collaboration with team members to foster a mission driven culture around quality of care for SonderMind’s clients and mental health providers
- Engage with a CRM ticketing system and other process related technologies for task management and fulfillment tracking
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in a healthcare environment, preferably with a startup company
- Experience working in a call or customer service center environment
- Bachelor's Degree and/or certification in Product Management
- Ability to adapt quickly and pivot when needed
- Quick learner and able to function autonomously
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively, and follow through on tasks
- Interest in product management
- This role is located in Denver, CO and is a full-time, salaried, non-exempt position
- Compensation for this role starts at $55,000 annually. Title and pay are commensurate with experience.
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered. In your cover letter, please explain how this role is aligned with your professional goals.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.