- Be a key member of the Invoicing Product team helping to prioritize feature additions, modifications and bug fixes.
- Partner closely with Product, Quality Assurance, Engineering, and Marketplace Operations to ensure timely and accurate delivery of Tuition Assistance invoices within agreed upon SLAs.
- Collaborate with data quality teams to identify and diligence issues, identifying and defining where operational processes are sufficient or needed to supplement the technology.
- Deliver responsive, high quality support for users of the product and internal partners, coordinating resolution of bugs and data issues.
- Partner cross-functionally with other Guild teams to drive improvements in the broader payment system, including informing the technology products that support payment facilitations
- Support with on-going and ad-hoc analyses to inform operational and strategy decisions
- 2+ years of total experience in similar or related roles, preferably in dynamic cross-functional organizations
- A high attention to detail; ability to lead high-level process planning and execution down to the small details
- Exceptionally strong project management skills with the ability to lead multiple work-streams in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- A structured, analytical, systems and methodical approach
- Existing experience with, or a passion for, learning how technology, operations and partnerships should partner together to deliver outcomes
- Exceptionally strong analytical, detailed and process oriented tendencies with the ability to spot opportunities for process improvements to streamline and systematize work-flows
- Experience with invoicing systems a strong plus
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $55,000 - $65,000 as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth