Product Marketing Manager at Guild Education
This is a remote eligible role, which can sit in any of the following 25 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, SC, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above.
Guild is looking for a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to lead complex GTM strategies and inform best-in-class product strategy.
At Guild, the Product Marketing team is just getting started. We partner closely with sales, client services, learning marketplace, and the broader marketing team to ensure that our platform resonates with our academic partners, prospects and our customers (F1000 companies). We’re also responsible for working with our product team to build and launch solutions that meet customer demand.
In particular, we are looking for an individual who can partner closely with our Learning Partnerships team - defining messaging/positioning, partnering with product partners, and enabling our GTM teams to bring new Academic Partners into the Guild marketplace.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will:
- Act as the cross-functional voice of our customers and the market, identifying and socializing key customer/market insights with actionable recommendations
- Work alongside Director, Product Marketing and others to shape the positioning, messaging and GTM strategies
- Partner with Sales, Solutions, Client Services, Product and Marketing to shape our strategy and roadmaps to solve customer needs
- Be a key part of a relatively new and growing function within Guild’s broader marketing team helping to identify and shape processes, program improvements etc
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- BA/BS degree (in marketing a plus not not a requirement)
- 4+ years marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Ability to manage programs & projects in a large, complex organization
- Expertise in copywriting, content design, and content architecture across channels
- An eye for creativity & an aptitude to rapidly learn new concepts and skills
- Excellent written/oral presentation and strong story-telling skills A drive to work hard and a plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Something else or not certain you meet all of the requirements? We’re curious to learn more about you! Please do still apply
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $130,000-150,000 and variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth