Product Manager at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE POSITIONS
We're seeking seasoned Product Managers (7-10 Years' experience) in the following areas:
- API and UX API feature definition and evolution, onboarding tools, UX for management and reporting interfaces, dev portals, product documentation and sales support
- RealNet for Fis Product lead for RealNet offering to Financial Institutions including XB and Modulr
- Payments In Enabling our Payments IN network leveraging existing and new domestic banks, PSPs (eg. TransferMate) to enable Payments IN and Account Receivable services (eg. integration to GetPaid, Paymetric etc.)
Manage life cycle product planning activities and high-quality delivery of FIS new products, enhancements and releases to market. Defines product roadmap to meet market requirements in support of product line strategy by considering position in life cycle, product profitability, pricing strategies, client satisfaction and sales success rate.
WHAT EXPERIENCE WILL YOU NEED?
- You will have 7-10 years of product management experience in the areas listed above and are able to navigate the product lifecycle from business case to requirements definition to execution and go-to-market.
- You will have a strong understanding ofwhy, and an uncanny ability to communicate it; you will be disciplined to translate the why into 'what'.
- You take a client-first approach to product design and development.
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
- Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail and must be resourceful
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills: adept in communicating ideas to all levels of management in a clear, concise and professional manner across variety of business, financial, and technical ranges.
- You are a problem-solver with a positive attitude.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Manages product plan by ensuring changes in market and business priorities including integration needs and technology advancements are reflected. Presents status updates at quarterly and annual stakeholder meetings.
- Demonstrates leadership by establishing and articulating a clear vision of success and how goals and objectives will be achieved.
- Prepare business cases for new product ideas that reflect evidence of market demand and financial viability.
- Prepare and present product roadmaps.
- Manage project inventory during budget planning process; interlock on companion activity and prioritize as necessary to execute against plan throughout the year.
- Monitor and understand product's profit and loss statement. May be responsible for revenue and profitability of assigned products.
- Engage with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups and requirements gathering sessions. Practice open and honest communications with clients.
- Collaborate with marketing, operations, and other internal partners to define the end-to-end client experience and ensure product launch readiness criteria are met in alignment with Ethos standards.
- Coordinate pilot activities acting as primary contact with client, securing pilot agreement and monitoring progress. Determine success criteria.
- Collaborate with senior management to provide content for market messages, sales collateral and as needed RFPs (request for proposal).
- Interact with key suppliers and partners.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.