Innovative, detail-oriented, and strategically minded? Product Managers are the interface to product management to define and implement the product roll-out strategy and plan for products including:
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
- Product positioning - articulate the value proposition, key business benefits, identify target audience and launch prospects (MVP, Early Adopter, General Availability)
- Product launch – Plan the end to end launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the go-to-market plan
- Messaging - Develop product messaging that differentiates the products in the market and resonates with various
- B2B segment audiences. Own competitive analysis & information. Own transition messaging of legacy versions of products to new versions
- Sales enablement – Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales organization and develop the sales tools that support the selling process, namely roll-out campaign management and working closely with sales operations team
- Collateral – Develop the necessary materials to support the effective marketing of our products (product presentations, product demos and videos, whitepapers, thought leadership pieces, data sheets, objection handling, etc.)
- Product/Customer feedback – Supporting special interest groups/customer feedback forum
- Product Evangelism - Contributing to necessary and relevant communication forums and supporting product leaders in various speaking engagements
- Engage with customers to understand how they use our products and learn their needs
- Create Product Roadmaps based on market needs.
- Elicit and elaborate requirements for Development teams in the form of user stories.
- Work with internal teams to evaluate/find partners for product gaps and integrate solutions seamlessly.
- Work with Product Marketing to help with product positioning and messaging
- Work with Customer Support & Development to review customer issues and prioritize for development to improve customer experience.