Product Manager at Vertafore
Innovative, detail-oriented, and strategically minded? Regulatory and Compliance Product Managers are the interface to product management to define product compliance, identify merger and acquisition opportunities, mitigate revenue attrition, and ensure product integrity as a vendor including:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
• Product positioning - articulate the value proposition, key business benefits, and identify target audience
• Monitor industry for Mergers and Acquisitions, identify risk, and proactively reassign risk through customer contracting. Own competitive analysis & information to create customer facing deliverables
• Sales enablement – Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales organization and develop the sales tools and education that support the selling process, and work closely with sales operations, finance, legal and product teams.
• Collateral – Develop the necessary materials to support the effective marketing of our products (product presentations, data sheets, objection handling, etc.)
• Product/Customer feedback – Supporting special interest groups/customer feedback forums, collaborate with product leadership for strategy
• Product Pricing - Collaborate with product leadership on annual industry data load and review of product pricing. Identify risk areas and mitigate prior to final system load.
• Customer and Vendor Contracts - Review legal compliance of business applications, ensuring product and content integrity as a vendor.
• 2+ years of related experience preferred with product marketing, sales and contracts management knowledge. Demonstrated success in attrition management, working through a sales and operations organization
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate complex concepts to all levels of an organization and customers. Able to write reports, business correspondence, and other product and procedure documentation clearly and effectively. Also, copywriting skills, great sense for aesthetics and design and detailed oriented, setting high threshold for quality
• Able to build productive working relationships internally and externally and work as a team.
• Excels in fast-paced, agile team environment.
• Aptitude for learning.
• Strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills. Able to define problems, collect data, analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Can exercise judgment within generally defined practices and select methods to obtain solutions. Can understand business drivers, customer needs and competitive challenges.
• Able to accomplish individual and team goals through personal organization and time management. Able to manage a broad range of deliverables in an environment that is often faced with ambiguity.
• Demonstrates a flare for innovation and creativity.
Additional Requirements and Details:
• Travel required up to 10% of the time.
• Located in Denver, CO.
• Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
• Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
• Frequent sitting and/or standing.