Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service.
Procare Solutions is the number 1 name in childcare software – used by more than 30,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices.
We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.
A little about the role…
You embraces both product strategy and day to day product management and planning- This would include managing the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. You know that the best way to be a successful product manager is to partner with sales, marking and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
What you'll do...
- Defining the product strategy and roadmap
- Managing software development team’s back log
- Being an expert with respect to the competition
- Developing core product value prop and partnering with marketing to develop core positioning and messaging for the product
- Performing product briefings and demos for large customers
- Setting pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Developing sales tools and collateral
- Proposing an overall budget to ensure success
- Briefing and training the sales force as needed
- Acting as a leader within the company
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Technical aptitude with experience working with development teams
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 20% of the time
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
- Excellent comprehensive benefits packages for full-time employees, including medical, dental, & vision plans- choose the plan best for you
- HSA option with employer contributions of $50/mo
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation FSA Plans
- Company paid Short and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
- Vacation time, holidays, sick days, volunteer & personal days
- 401K Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- RTD ECO-Pass for all Denver employees
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000/year
- Casual workplace environment
- Prime downtown location close to restaurants and entertainment
- Promote from within- excellent career paths
This position is based in our downtown Denver office.
We are currently in a flexible hybrid in-office/remote working model based on local COVID-19 health regulations and business needs. Candidates must be willing and able to work from our downtown Denver office a few days a week.