Spekit is a just-in-time, in-app learning and knowledge solution that helps teams learn applications, adopt new process changes and find any bit of information instantly, at their fingertips. Think of Spekit as your employee’s digital companion, enabling them everywhere they work.
With its one-click integration to Salesforce, Spekit allows you to create training from your existing business processes, document new fields and automatically displays the training contextually, when and where your users need it to enhance the user experience and accelerate onboarding.
With over $14M in VC funding from Bonfire Ventures, Matchstick Ventures, The Foundry Group, Renegade Partners, The Operator Collective and other top VCs, thousands of employees from scaling startups to Fortune 400 organizations leverage Spekit to onboard new hires, facilitate change management and drive adoption of their Salesforce CRM and other internal applications.
About the Role:
Product is the core of everything we do at Spekit. Reporting to our Co-Founder and CPO, we are looking for a seasoned Product Manager who can work cross-functionally within all teams at Spekit to take our product, product teams & product roadmap to the next level! The Product manager in this high-visibility, high-impact position will have experience working in an agile organization for a fast growing technology company, and knows how to manage a product portfolio and leverage customer journeys in order to build amazing experiences in Spekit.
We expect our next Product Manager to have a strong technical background, excellent communication skills and a commitment to make everyone on our team feel included. We have a hard working, diverse, and supportive culture and we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. If you're a do-er who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants ownership over a growing product, we want to hear from you!
In this role you’ll:
- Build and execute on the vision & roadmap for your product area, and ensure it aligns with our overall company strategy
- Work with your product pod to understand our customers' problems and business needs, and innovate on solutions that lead to a frictionless digital enablement experience.
- Be a true product owner for your area - define, measure and move the KPIs we need to move for the customer.
- Own the end to end product lifecycle - from ideation to research to requirements definition, user stories, planning and release.
- Partner with engineering, design, success and sales to build software that simple yet Spektacular, and solves real customer pain
- Make tough prioritization decisions while thinking strategically about how to balance long-term opportunities with short term objectives
Some traits we’re looking for, from you:
- You don’t believe in building features, but in solving problems!
- You have deep empathy for the end user, and a passion for improving user experience
- You’re a strategic and analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships, ability to align technology with business objectives
- You’re not afraid to double click and dig into the real pain points behind a problem before solutioning
- You’re entrepreneurial in nature. You’re a builder who can consistently execute! You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- You’ve got an in in-depth understanding of SaaS product economics (or a hunger to learn)
You may be a fit if you have:
- 5-7+ years of experience as a Product Manager of Product Owner at a SaaS-based, high growth startup or technology company
- Experience with B2B or B2B2C technology preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience creating product definitions and roadmaps
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products
- Experience leading and growing teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in an Agile environment
Things we value, culture-wise
- Team Player. We believe that customer experience starts with your employee experience and as such, we believe in collaboration, transparency, integrity, trust, listening, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond for our team.
- Grit & Growth. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
- Positive & Purposeful: We’re a collaborative team of innovators and are always looking to think 3 steps ahead of our competition. We think at scale, imagine what’s possible and then work our way backwards with an MVP approach to everything we do.
- Simple yet Spektacular. We’re in the early stages of building something really great and that requires a lot of hands on deck and a focus on execution. In this journey, we uncover joy in simplicity, obsess over the experience, pivot quickly and always reach for excellence.
- Open-Minded. We are a diverse group of lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
- Work Smart and Be Present: As a startup, it can feel like you’re racing against the clock at all times – where “more” is the only path forward. We believe that you do your best at work when practicing mindfulness, getting the right amount of sleep and prioritizing the things that truly matter in life.
- Enjoy the Journey. Love what you do and who you do it with! We embrace joy and kindness and we bring our authentic selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
About the Team
At Spekit, we strive to be the change we seek. And the change we seek is a wealth of diversity in technology and the workplace. As a company with two female founders, we know that diverse and inclusive cultures drive innovative results. We’ve committed as an organization to elevate underrepresented minorities in technology through awareness, partnerships and even hosting our own scholarships to do our part in changing the status quo.
If this sounds like the right place for you, we'd love to chat!