Product Manager at LogRhythm
LogRhythm is seeking a Product Manager that will own the product lifecycle of new features, products, and services with a concentration on market research and competitive analysis. You will partner with a small team tasked with creating strategies related to product roadmap, innovation, profitability, and differentiation. This highly visible role will function within our overall Products group which includes close alignment with our software development team.
- Work closely with key customers and strategic partners to gather and analyze customer problems, use cases, and usage to gain a deep understanding of solution/ product requirements.
- Deliver product requirements and backlog for installed and cloud data collection and management.
- Work with the product management team to assess market opportunities and define/refine products and services
- Drive product vision and roadmap based on customers needs, market and technology trends
- Collaborate with product marketing to support creation of customer driven messaging and content
- Deep understanding of the cyber security technology landscape, market trends, competition and industry
- Strong knowledge of Big Data, IaaS and PaaS technologies. Experience with leading cloud providers such as AWS, Azure or Google.
- Proven experience and knowledge with data collection and monitoring technologies such as Grafana, Elastic, Logstash, Kibana or Syslog.
- Knowledge of container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, ECS and Fargate.
- Strong bias for action, creative thinking, innovation and data driven product decision-making
- Exposure to cloud infrastructure and agile software development
- Passion for solving interesting technical problems and building enterprise products with intuitive user experience
Our software platform is designed to significantly reduce the time required to detect and respond to threats, enabling organizations to neutralize these threats before they cause a damaging cyber-incident or data breach. This is an opportunity to progress your product management experience with a recognized leader in the hyper-growth, fast evolving security intelligence domain. LogRhythm’s product development focuses in data analytics including machine learning, big data, and enterprise data lake technologies, as well as threat and security research. This role will broadly influence how we make informed decisions and help drive improved execution around our product strategy.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
· 401k plan
· Flexible time off
· Birthday Day off
The annual starting salary for this position is between 130-155k Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Bring your Whole Self to Work!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. At LogRhythm, we know that diverse perspectives spark innovation, improve creativity, and position our team for success. Creating a culture where all are welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve their full potential is important to who we are today and in the future. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors.
- Gartner Leader in Security
- TB company
- Award-winning NexGen SIEM Platform