Product Manager at Greenhouse Software
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is hiring a Product Manager!
Joining our tight-knit Product team, you'll help our customers hire better. As we continue to expand Greenhouse's product offerings, your role will be important to ensure success throughout the company – from brainstorming ideas with the team to guiding new solutions through the development process. You’ll keep projects on track and drive real change in how we work. We have a small team and dislike bureaucracy — you'll make a big impact here!
- A problem solver – you love digging into big problems and finding elegant solutions
- A leader – you set a clear goal, and think holistically about how this impacts the greater company
- A storyteller – you believe in our mission and can communicate it internally and externally
- An organizer – you know how to weigh contending priorities and maintain an ongoing feedback loop between customers and internal teams
- A teammate – who is able to thrive within a dynamic environment
- Build solutions for complex problems related to our Recruiting product, and lead them from conceptualization to release
- Work closely with our R&D team to identify blockers and make decisions about how new functionality should behave
- QA new features before they're released
- Prioritize projects and bugs
- Engage with the broader company on feature development via release notes and documentation
- Contribute to the public product roadmap and serve as a visible member of the Product team for our customers and partners
- Experience in product managing complex problems
- Empathy – listen, influence, and build positive relationships internally and with our customers
- Excellent project management skills; capable of breaking large, thorny problems into small, manageable tasks
- Technical knowledge – you don't need to have engineering experience, but you can hold your own with our engineers
- The ability to quickly switch between problems and tasks — being comfortable with interruptions
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The ranges provided below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location: $120,000-$165,000
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible vacation, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely and will be through at least August 2021. We are planning on returning to working in our offices in September 2021.**