Product Manager at AMP Robotics
AMP Robotics is a pioneer and industry leader in artificial intelligence and robotics for the recycling industry. Every day, we’re working to reimagine and actively modernize the world’s recycling infrastructure. Headquartered and manufacturing operations in Louisville, Colorado, we build and deploy cutting-edge technology solutions that solve many of the central challenges of recycling to make it more efficient, cost-effective, scalable, and sustainable.
We’re fostering an environment where talented, driven individuals can grow and create impact. We are looking for unconventional thinkers to join our mission; at AMP, your contributions have meaning and can spur change. With backing from top-tier investors and recognition including Fortune’s Impact 20, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and Forbes’ most promising artificial intelligence companies in America, we’re always seeking ways to better our operations, raising the bar on innovation, and looking to collaborate and improve each day in what we do. Learn more at AMPRobotics.com.
AMP Robotics is hiring a Product Manager reporting to the Sr. Director of Product to focus on the development of strategy and delivery of projects to support AMP’s software and web products. This includes end-to-end product implementation including collecting requirements, creating market assessments, driving project schedules, and managing production launch.
As our Product Manager, you will work to:
- Collect business and system requirements from internal and external customers.
- Create and manage the product roadmap, inclusive of backlog management and sprint prioritization.
- Collaborate with UX designers and customers for feedback on mockups and prototypes.
- Scope and drive project schedules from design to release.
- Make appropriate tradeoffs to achieve business goals within real-world constraints.
- Capture feedback and insights to inform our future roadmap.
- Enable AMP Robotics to meet sales targets through excellent products that deliver customer value.
The successful candidate will have:
- Cross-Functional Program Management. Demonstrated experience managing complex technical programs and projects from conception through delivery.
- Results Orientated. The ability to stay highly organized and multi-task while maintaining great attention to detail, influence across the organization, and exercise high judgment for trade-offs.
- Technical Aptitude. Ability to breakdown large projects into manageable pieces and clearly communicate details of complex technical programs to all levels of the organization. Technology includes hardware, software, user interfaces, and ML.
- Flexibility. Previous startup experience and an unwavering passion and ability to flex to the scope required based on the business needs.
- 5+ years of product management experience for software and web-based applications
- Experience managing medium-to-large technical programs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency with product management tools (JIRA)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of product management experience
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Louisville, CO
- 10% travel
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement:
AMP Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the Company will be based on job openings, merit, qualifications, and abilities as required by the position. The Company does not discriminate, and does not permit its employees to discriminate against other employees, applicants, customers, or independent contractors because of:
- Sexual orientation (including gender identity or expression, including a person's orientation toward heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, or transgender status)
- Pregnancy, childbirth, and related conditions
- Marital status
- National origin
- Military or veteran status
- Age (40 or over)
- Disability (including genetic information)
- Or, any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws.
Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, layoff, recall, and termination.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer competitive base salaries; medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off and sick time; flexible work hours; and the opportunity to quickly accelerate your learning and growth.
Salary & compensation information: $120,000 - $140,000
- Medical - The company covers up 85% to 100% of the premium for Cigna healthcare plans depending on the selection. Employees pay the difference in premium if they select a more expensive plan. Up to 75% for dependents.
- 401(k) retirement plan (non-matching).
- Seven (7) paid holidays – 7 company designated and 2 floating holidays. (salaried employees only)
- Referral bonuses for staff positions.
- Paid Vacation Leave – Accrues at a rate of ~4.67 hours (0.58 days) per pay period (2 weeks) starting day 1. Unused PTO carries over each year with a 1-year limit.
- Paid Sick Leave – 64 hours per year, given in full on start date, refreshes on anniversary.