We are looking for a dynamic Product Manager to develop and execute the product roadmap for the Ethics Cloud Platform. Product Managers are key members in translating market needs into new product opportunities while supporting existing product features to improve customer experiences. This Product Manager will work on features across the platform including Disclosures, Campaigns, and Helpline & Case Manager, based on portfolio priorities. The manager will have broad exposure to the Platform and contribute to the full life cycle of features – from research to requirements to feature launch to support issues.
- Fulfill the Product role in daily Agile ceremonies to insure we deliver new features that deliver customer value with gracefully balanced tradeoffs to meet timelines
- Contribute to the organization, definition and prioritization of product roadmaps
- Determine market requirements for current and future features by conducting market research supported by on-going conversations with customers, thought leaders and advisors
- Build business cases and be able to pitch new product ideas and/or packaging changes
- Provide well defined and prioritized features and stories
- Be the product evangelist both internally & externally, and work alongside Product Marketing to produce product documentation for a wide variety of audiences
- Work with Marketing & Sales to ensure alignment on product positioning, and collaborate on developing market facing communication materials
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure customer feature requests are considered, expectations clearly communicated, and commitments are met.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years enterprise level B2B SaaS management experience, with an emphasis on maturing & enhancing existing products or 5+ years in another functional area of a B2B SaaS company.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product or project throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to know when it’s necessary to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Effectively training other stakeholders on new product features
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams, and influencing conversations to drive positive outcomes for the product and the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus but not required:
- Background in Audit or Risk Advisory, aligned to Compliance functions
- Product management experience building out GRC or Audit tools
- Experience as a Product Owner role within Agile
Who You Are:
- Someone who enjoys spending time with customers & prospects to understand their problems
- Passionate about turning your insight into innovative solutions
- Someone who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple personas and prioritize competing tasks and deadlines to deliver on aggressive timelines
- Comfortable presenting to customers, internal stakeholders and executive audiences
- A self-starter – someone who is proactive in identifying potential roadblocks
- Someone who can quickly iterate based on industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Someone who can thrive working with a team, but know when and how to be decisive
- Comfortable with ambiguity and are able to create order out of chaos, while using data and fact sets to support your decisions
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications, and education.
- Compensation: $80,000 - $120,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.