Product Manager at Ibotta
Ibotta is looking for a Product Manager to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. In this role, you will lead a team of engineers, analysts, and designers to develop and execute our product strategy and roadmap. You will dive in head first into our new omni-channel strategy to bring new products and features to market.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers working toward our strategic initiatives
- Partner with senior leadership to identify and prioritize initiatives with potential to deliver the greatest business impact
- Partner with other PMs to set the product strategy for affiliate redemption
- Own the product roadmap for all projects related to your initiatives
- Act as the Product point-of-contact in all relationships with third-party affiliate network partners
- Define what success looks like, how it will be measured, and how it will impact company-wide goals
- Use A/B testing, UX research, and other data, both quantitative and qualitative to inform product decisions and prioritization
- Build partnerships and manage stakeholders across product development and other departments
- Drive major product initiatives focused on expanding the Ibotta experience to new channels
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of product management experience at fast-growing tech companies specializing in data integrations, affiliate marketing, and/or API product development
- Experience building backend products that have front-end implications for users
- The ability to make trade-off decisions based on large amounts of data
- A desire to become a subject matter expert on your domain and represent its strategy to senior leadership
- An interest in experimenting with the latest thinking about product management best-practices
- A knack for building strong working relationships with cross-functional partners
- Comfort navigating product challenges in a high growth environment, working cross-functionally within a collaborative culture, and leading a team through dynamic change
- Excellent quantitative skills, with an ability to run A/B tests, manipulate data, conduct analysis, and draw meaningful insights to guide decision making
- An ego-free embrace of vigorous debate and conviction that it's better to be aligned than right
- A strategic perspective to say no to good ideas so we can focus on the few, truly great ones
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums (visual, written, verbal) that shepherd stakeholders along and bolster your decisions with focus and brevity
- BA/BS in CS/Engineering or Economics/Physics/Math is a plus
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity. Candidates must live in the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
- Base compensation range: $90,000 - $120,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- If living in the United States, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.