CirrusMD helps health plans create happier, healthier, and more engaged members by giving them access to on-demand virtual care solutions that they love to engage with. Our chat-powered care delivery platform connects members to a dedicated, board-certified physician in under 90 seconds from any web-enabled device, with no cost and no time limits attached. CirrusMD enables stress-free, human care conversation that doesn’t end until members get the answers (and peace of mind) they need to manage their wellness.
CirrusMD has partnered with over a dozen major national payers and healthcare systems to deliver extraordinary virtual care to millions of lives across the nation. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
Why Work Here?
Join our team and help us deliver Care Without Barriers. Our company offers significant opportunity for motivated self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment that is quickly transitioning from a startup to a highly recognized healthcare industry disruptor. We offer an exceptional benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401k savings, flexible vacation, competitive salaries and stock options, remote working policies and company happy hours and perks. CirrusMD is located in the Catalyst HTI building in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, which means we offer a cool, newly built office space, access to open-air shared workspaces and community areas, and a highly engaged community of healthcare and tech innovation leaders. Subsidized parking, on-site gym and shower facilities are also available to our team. Our budgeted salary range is $100k-$110k. Join us and see for yourself!
Who We’re Looking For:
A growth minded product manager to collaborate and work cross functionally in this full-time position in our office located in Denver’s RiNo area.
What You’ll Be Responsible For Achieving:
As a Product Manager, you will work as part of a truly innovative and growing team responsible for developing and advancing our platform. You will focus on new product development and enhancements to existing products. The role is inherently cross-functional; you will work closely with development, product design, marketing, operations and executive teams to own and lead projects from initial conception through launch. You will be leading and responsible for managing your agile team's backlog and aligning key internal and external stakeholders on current state and future plans.
The Product Manager will drive the solution strategy, product roadmap and release efforts. This role has the key responsibility of defining the solution approach and value-proposition based on inputs from our users, clients, partners, internal stakeholders and market analysis. The Product Manager will drive value for clients though product success metrics including market adoption, user and customer satisfaction and most importantly optimizing healthcare outcomes. You will play a key role in defining/managing the development priorities in collaboration with a dedicated product delivery team – including design, engineering, data, and key stakeholders. The Product Manager will serve as an internal and external expert on the care experience and care delivery for employees and plan members. You will work collaboratively to deliver the best imaginable care experience that empowers users to feel confident in their care decisions and create an engaging and trusted experience.
- The ideal candidate has a good understanding of how to define a care journey and be hyper focused on data and user insights to drive innovation.
- Communicate the voice of the user and customer in decisions made regarding future product deliverables.
- Takes ownership and accountability of ensuring that our solutions deliver meaningful value to users, clients, and the business.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build and roll-out products that deliver on the company’s vision and strategy to optimize healthcare delivery.
- Leverage data to build solutions that help improve targeting and optimization capabilities to impact the delivery of high quality care.
- Gain and maintain deep understanding of the end-to-end user care journeys and define the requirements to drive improved member engagement and outcomes.
- Translate product strategy, vision, and user needs into ideas and opportunities to be delivered.
- Define requirements and roadmaps for the future of the care experience via product specifications, workflow diagrams, and other documentation.
- Manages a disciplined process of prioritization, balancing stakeholder objectives, resources and capacity, and overall product vision.
- Prioritize user research to understand and improve product usage.
- Partner with Account Management, Support, and Sales teams to address any potential adoption and utilization issues.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the solution.
- Create and deliver effective sales and services training on newly delivered features.
- Drive early adoption of new features and products.
- Creative self-starter, strategic innovative thinker and problem solver with hands-on, ‘roll up your sleeves’ can-do attitude.
- Ensures that our solutions will solve problems and make a difference.
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to deliver executive level presentations that communicate vision, strategy and value proposition of the solution across market segments
- Proven ability to lead, build relationships, influence, and work effectively in a start-up or growth stage cross-functional organization
- Ability to pivot quickly and focus on evolving business needs of the often fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous work environment
- Demonstrated ability to consistently assess business value, time-to-market, costs and other trade-offs to prioritize initiatives based on strategic goals
- Experience with establishing product management frameworks across product lifecycle including discovery, ideation, solutioning, and delivery
- Previous experience interfacing directly with customers and users for requirements gathering and refinement
- Demonstrated ability in interpreting data sets and performing statistical analysis
- Experience with data visualization and analytics tools.
- Experience in healthcare, particularly virtual care
- Manage inter-team dependencies to prevent impediments and foster collaboration
- Positive attitude. We are a fun and energetic group, and we want someone that exudes happiness
- Real team player attitude willing to jump in to get the job done-no matter how big or small
- Adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Self-motivated, self-directed and able to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Must Have Qualifications:
- Experience building complex products within regulatory environments
- Must be able to translate and articulate complex business problems into easily understood solutions and functional requirements
- Ability to think strategically to solve problems in alignment with business goals and objectives
- 4-6 years of previous experience