We set out on a mission in 2018 with one goal in mind: to expand perspectives through the wonder of learning. To accomplish this goal we knew that we had to make learning fun. From the start, we’ve known that the email inbox has the power to spark curiosity, and from that curiosity to inspire learning in an engaging, immersive way. We believe that learning is how we grow as individuals and more deeply connect to each other.
The Likemind team shares four core values, lived daily by each of us: radical connection, insatiable curiosity, intentional intrepidness and infectious optimism. Living these values, we are able to operate seamlessly as a distributed workforce, working collaboratively around the world.
Joining Likemind is simple: just be curious. Go with our learners on a journey that blends education and fun, igniting an opportunity to learn a fact, discover a passion, and share a story. It’s our way of connecting a vast community and striving to make the world - both online and IRL - a brighter place. We are Likemind, join the wonder!
As Product Manager, you will join the creative team responsible for developing Likemind brands and will play an integral role in the creation of sites and email experiences. Your responsibilities will include detailing product specs, mapping user flows, assisting in the development of wireframes, and contributing to the business plan for each new brand. Further, you’ll work closely with the engineering team to ensure the product’s building plan is understandable and with the revenue team to make sure the brand is optimized for monetization. You will be part of a fast-paced team that dreams big and works hard to bring those dreams to life.
In this role, you will…
- Create product specs for every brand
- Map user flows so the engineering, revenue, and editorial teams can understand the user journey
- Create buy-in for the product vision with the engineering, revenue, and editorial teams
- Play a key role in writing each brand’s business plan
- Develop sound ways of driving traffic from email to web, and converting web traffic into email subscriptions
- Work with UI/UX designers to build wireframes
Who we’re looking for...
- Previous product management experience at a digital publisher
- A keen understanding of how audiences interact with email and web experiences
- A track record of managing successful projects
- Technical background that translates into the ability to successfully communicate with engineering team members
- Collaboration and organizational skills
What’s in it for you…
- Learning and Development opportunities with subject matter experts
- Competitive Base Salaries
- Generous Healthcare, Dental, and Vision for employee plus dependents
- Unlimited PTO and flexible schedules
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere around the world
- 401K matching
- 16 weeks Parental Leave
- $15,000 Adoption Assistance
- Equity Program
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Wellness Programs and reimbursement
- Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
- Remote office set up $300 allotment
- State of the art technology and office set up
- Audible subscription + Bose Headphones
Due to the holiday season approaching, we will be reaching in regards to next steps during the first week of January, 2021.
At Likemind we aim to provide equal opportunity for all. We are firm believers in the strength of diversity and aim to build teams of individuals that offer unique perspectives, come from different backgrounds and challenge each other to be better every day!
Read Full Job Description