Product Manager at Alchemer
SurveyGizmo is an easy to use SaaS platform that helps small to large enterprises capture voice of the customer and employee feedback.
Our purpose is to help companies more easily find, get, and keep their customers and employees. Today, we have more than 15,000 customers that trust us to drive the insights they need to make informed decision.
Are you an experienced Product Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong software Product Manager to work with our team in order to deliver the best software solutions for our innovative product.
Responsibilities (“what you will do”):
- Assist leadership with defining the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Participate in iteration planning, plan product releases, and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Product operations, including gathering product usage metrics, facilitate user interviews, and other market research
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog for the product, write user stories, refine backlog, collaborate with dev team, track release progress, and write story acceptance criteria.
- Create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
Qualifications (“what you bring to this role”):
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- 1+ years of experience in a job in the SaaS market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Technical background, with experience in project management and agile methodologies
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority