Parsyl is a technology company that delivers IoT enabled supply chain visibility and insurance solutions for shippers and suppliers of pharmaceuticals, perishable foods and other sensitive goods. We were founded with the mission to improve lives and save money by providing a better way to understand the quality of goods we all rely on, from the foods we eat to the medicines we need. We are working to achieve this by combining smart sensors, data insights, and comprehensive cargo insurance coverage to improve risk resiliency and safeguard goods in transit and storage.
If you’re a team player and would be excited to join a company whose technology will help answer questions like: “Should I give this vaccine to a child?” and “Is this seafood safe to eat?”- we’re looking for you.
Where you fit in:
We’re looking for a Product Manager in Denver, CO to work with leadership across the company to understand how we can best meet the unique needs of our customers, translate that understanding into a product roadmap, and prioritize and execute the resulting work across the physical, mobile and web experiences.
Your customer-centric leadership and execution will be critical to the success of the company and our work helping to ensure that food, medicine and other perishable goods remain safe and high quality throughout the supply chain. This role reports to the Chief Product Officer.
What you’ll work on:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Partner closely with the Sales team to identify early adopters, navigate opportunities for early stage products, and close strategic customer accounts
- Collaborate with Product Managers from other teams to ensure alignment
- Gather and incorporate customer feedback from customers, potential customers, sales, and customer success team
- Define and track product metrics
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- 5+ years of product management or relevant work experience
- A history of proven delivery
- Ability to communicate effectively, write strong product requirements, and drive consensus across functions and teams
- Experience working in (and helping define) an evolving product development process
- A detail-oriented mindset and ability to manage multiple projects & priorities
- Ability to travel internationally
Bonus if you also have:
- Worked with connected (IoT) devices before
- Experience in supply chain logistics
- Experience in Global Health
- Experience with building for ‘low infrastructure’ environments
- Prior startup experience
Qualities We Look For:
- Mission -- You are highly motivated and inspired by our mission to improve health and save money for people across the globe.
- Grit -- You bring determination and a strong will to the challenges and opportunities that come with being at an early stage startup.
- High Standards -- You take pride in your work and are highly accountable.
- Curiosity -- You are energized by finding creative solutions to new situations.
- Self-Starter -- You are ambitious and take initiative, and thrive in environments with minimal supervision.
- Humility -- You approach your work with humility and a willingness to collaborate and learn from those around you in order to produce the best outcome.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly wellness and commuter benefit
- Early-stage stock options
- Significant career growth opportunities
- Continuing education stipend
- Unlimited vacation
- Relocation assistance provided