Product Manager at GHX
In partnership with the Executive Director, Product Management, the Product Manager is responsible for the co-creation and execution of a comprehensive product roadmap for the Managed Services product line. This position works closely with Technology, Product Management, Market Managers, Sales, Marketing and Operations to drive results and ensure customer satisfaction. The Product Manager can work out of our Louisville, CO headquarters, or in our Atlanta, GA office.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- In partnership with the Executive Director (ED), Product Management and the Market Managers, translates market trends into a compelling product direction and vision; co-creates and implements the product roadmap for Managed Services
- May partner with the Market Managers to understand and set the correct customer expectations regarding product/solution delivery
- May participate in the creation of business cases to assess the relative benefits of Managed Services, aligned to the long-term strategic positioning
- Supports the Managed Services life cycle by delivering on the tactical activities and serves as an internal voice for the customer
- May collect and measure key metrics against goals to inform success of the Managed Services solution
- In partnership with the ED, defines, prioritizes and clarifies user stories; works with the delivery team to understand use cases, features, business and technical domain rules and overall product goals
- Upholds commitments and may negotiate roadmap priorities with all affected stakeholders; fosters effective communication across all affected teams
- Able to communicate the value of the Managed Services solution for GHX; this may include identifying new and novel uses of the Managed Services solution
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline, or a combination of education and related experience
- 1-2 years’ prior experience in a Product Management role
- Ability to work well with others and resolve any conflicts that may arise between different viewpoints
- Ability to assess risks, dependencies, and identify mitigation strategies
- Technical aptitude to understand product/solution dynamics and recommend product enhancements preferred
- Adept at working collaboratively across multiple business and technical functions.
- Sound project management skills, with well-developed organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Operational process definition and/or improvement experience is a plus
- Strong team player
- Skilled in leading meetings, setting agendas, driving decisions, and negotiating
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Chicago, Illinois, Atlanta, Georgia and Omaha, Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)