Product Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
What You'll Be Doing
- Maintain ownership of product line, manage product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution.
- Maintain portfolio of all existing products within the line.
- Work closely with designated partners in co-developing product offerings and portfolios.
- Generate new product ideas through interaction and proactive brainstorming with coworkers, vendors, and customers.
- Identify opportunities for product line expansion and develop them into profitable offerings.
- Identify target products that need to be developed, including new technology.
- Specify market requirements for current and future product, provide requirements to development team.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Develop and implement company wide go to market plan working with other departments to execute
- Manage high level roadmaps of all product within the line
- Work with support team to manage component level transitions as appropriate
- Go to market trade shows to interact with customers and understand the market
- Interact with customers and other industry stakeholders to gather knowledge and craft the product strategy
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
What We Are Looking For
- Creates and manage sales quoting tools
- Develop collateral
- Develop and maintain pricing strategy
- Conduct Product Training, provide the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to sell the product
- Maintain updates to sales force on competition and market conditions
- Orchestrate product launches including marketing and sales communications
- Work with marketing to maintain product marketing efforts and message, assist with the marketing plan as appropriate
- Work with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Sales profitability tracking and analysis for product lines
- Track sales and develop strategies to increase sales
- Competitive Quote Analysis
- Support customer and sales staff as required
- Support Tech Support and develop Warranty offerings
- Establish and maintain both new and existing vendor relationships
- Share in the responsibility for overall profitability and growth of your business unit
- Represent Seneca Data in a professional manner; striving for total customer satisfaction
- Perform other duties as assigned
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)