Product Manager at AdAction Interactive
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:55 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, September 1, 2020
ABOUT ADACTION INTERACTIVE
At AdAction Interactive, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
AdAction Interactive is seeking an experienced and talented Product Manager to drive our efforts in becoming an industry leader in the performance marketing space.
The Product Manager will be responsible for nearly all aspects of product management; from strategic design and continuous product innovation efforts, to product evangelist efforts among users, employees, and internal stakeholders.
They must thrive with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent communication and analytical skills. The Product Manager will work with internal and external stakeholders including partner companies, executive teams, Fortune 500 brands, product users, engineers, designers, and marketing teams to bring the product to life.
This person will be a recognized thought leader, with a strong ability to influence others, engage stakeholders, and drive business and technical decisions. Are you interested in driving innovation in a fast-paced energetic industry?
- Identify, design, and execute product initiative plans to meet customer/user needs: product vision, roadmap, and requirements documentation
- Lead development team to create goals and implementation strategies which support vision
- Own, measure and demonstrate progress towards goals with metrics created and tracked in partnership with leadership and analytics teams
- Gather feedback from internal and external stakeholders through customer meetings, usage data, and sales feedback
- Conduct competitive research for new and existing product initiatives
- Oversee the build and execution of new products as well as feature additions to existing ones; work in close partnership with engineering teams and speak their language
- Be a product evangelist; work with stakeholders to develop and execute Go-To-Market plans, which drive adoption of new products, product features, and enhancements
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to produce marketing collateral
- Be able to innovate new ideas and bring them into fruition
BASIC EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of product management in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for understanding users and their behavior
- Practice managing and working with fullstack developers and proven ability to map customer stories to software modules
- Ability to think like an engineer and co-design products to ensure they align with company vision
- Ability to manage the needs of multiple internal stakeholders
- Superior critical thinking and problem solving skills. Experience working with analysts to explore problems with a quantitative lens
- Technical/engineering experience or background
- AdTech industry experience
Read Full Job Description