SonderMind is looking for an exceptional growth-minded professional to discover, define, and create solutions that drive SonderMind’s ability to re-design behavioral healthcare. The Product Manager will work very closely with team members across multiple sections of the company to focus on continual improvement and development of the consumer product experience.The Product Manager will be a key contributor in empowering the SonderMind team through explosive growth in 2020 and beyond.
- Within two weeks:
- Evaluate roadmap item by the data
- Define iteration plan for roadmap item based on data insights
- Carry stories through formation to release. Stories should include:
- Deep thought and planning into solving the customer needs
- Interview with users to validate requirements and benefits
- Wireframes and mockups of flows
- Planning with development team to make sure they have input and feedback
- Data plan - what metrics the story will affect, how we intend to improve those metrics, and how those metrics will be tracked after release
- Iteration plan - what is our minimum viable product, what do we expect to build in the next version, how will data affect our expected iteration
- Release plan - how do we inform users of our release, do we need to include training or other documentation
- Within four weeks, scope for and present to product team, and other interested parties, a delightful product idea that measurably impacts one of our quarterly OKRs. Include major milestones, metrics to measure for each milestone, and data-backed decision making for each step in the process.
- Within second quarter, be the product leader for a cross-functional development team
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager, with a proven, verifiable record (via reference checks) of launching functionality and working closely with development teams
- Experience bringing next generation products, services and technologies to market, with multiple examples of creative solutions to big problems
- Strong user experience design and customer experience design background
- Experience using user testing to create action plans and A/B testing frameworks like Google Optimize, Optimizely, or other similar products to validate assumptions
- Examples of quantitative and qualitative data analysis to guide roadmap decisions
Nice to Have:
- Experience with small teams, startups or early-stage technology companies
- Previous development experience
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our great downtown location, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Benefits. SonderMind provides exceptional employee benefits including covering the majority of dental, vision, and medical premiums. 401K matching for up to 4% salary deferred.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.