Product Manager at LogRhythm
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
LogRhythm is seeking a Product Manager that will own the product lifecycle of new features, products, and services with a concentration on market research and competitive analysis. You will partner with a small team tasked with creating strategies related to product roadmap, innovation, profitability, and differentiation. This highly visible role will function within our overall Products group which includes close alignment with our software development team.
Our software platform is designed to significantly reduce the time required to detect and respond to threats, enabling organizations to neutralize these threats before they cause a damaging cyber-incident or data breach. This is an opportunity to progress your product management experience with a recognized leader in the hyper-growth, fast evolving security intelligence domain. LogRhythm’s product development focuses in data analytics including machine learning, big data, and enterprise data lake technologies, as well as threat and security research. This role will broadly influence how we make informed decisions and help drive improved execution around our product strategy.
- Collect customer, sales, market, and engineering input for the development of market requirements including associated use cases, problem statements, and personas
- Evangelize to the industry on LogRhythm’s products and technologies through webinars and speaking engagements
- Perform key analysis of market trends and competitive movement
- Communicate with and develop relations with industry analysts
- Act as a subject matter expert, support key sales opportunities recommending solutions that satisfy the business need and support the product roadmap development
- Collaborate with Product Owners balancing strategic and tactical priorities and customer driven enhancement requests
- Work across the entire product line life cycle, from strategic planning, day to day product development activities, new product introductions, and end-of-life activities
- Product responsibilities will include out-of-the-box content LogRhythm delivers to its customers.
- Familiarity with security, compliance and government standards is a strong plus.
- This position reports to the Director of Product Management for Content and DetectX products.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.