Product Manager at TrueCoach
The product manager will be the first product manager hire at TrueCoach and will help establish TrueCoach’s product strategy and processes, helping us reach our growth targets.
The product manager will report to and work closely with the CEO, engineering, marketing, and customer success teams to:
- Own the roadmap and set the long term vision for our product strategy.
- Make sure we are building the right things in the right order.
- Make sure we’re “doing our homework” by interviewing customers and analyzing data gathered by CS and Mixpanel.
- Establish the product strategy for 2020 with buy-in from the founders, leadership team, and the board
- Establish a process and cadence for product discovery and delivery
- Translates product strategy into detailed requirements
- Decrease churn by 25% by the end of the year
- Increase conversion rate by 25% by the end of the year
- Increases ARPU by 10% by the end of the year
- Resilient & persistent
- Detail oriented
- Flexible & adaptable
- Willing to get their hands dirty
- Competitive pay and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents (Anthem PPO)
- A monthly health + wellness stipend
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- The ability to customize the perks you want(conference travel, 401k match, etc.)
- 10% investment time
- Quarterly team outings
- Office snacks
- Whatever computer equipment you need to get your job done
- Flexible paid time off
- Flexible powder day policy - this IS part of why we live in Colorado, right?
- Flexible work from home policy
- Relocation assistance