Product Manager at Evolve Vacation Rental
There are numerous opportunities for innovation in our space and we are seeking experienced, passionate, entrepreneurial individuals to join our Product team.
In this role, you will be challenged to create high-quality, on-time, on-budget products, tools and services for both internal and external customers. The ideal candidate is passionate about all aspects of Product Management, leads without authority, is an excellent communicator, data-driven, empathetic, and has a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality. As an integral member of a growing team in a fast-paced startup culture, you will have a unique opportunity to greatly influence and strengthen the future of Product Management at Evolve.
- Create, manage, and execute both short-term and long-term strategic product roadmaps through careful and deliberate prioritization while focusing on improving key metrics
- Collaborate with senior internal stakeholders to understand customer needs as well as clarify priorities and requirements to establish a shared product vision
- Own the end-to-end success of projects from conception and requirements definition through design, development, UAT, launch, and post-launch analysis
- Gather and document product requirements for development teams including user stories, functional specifications, and wireframing
- Manage delivery of quality products with minimal defects and technical debt using Agile methodology
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Product Management, Engineering, Business Analysis or related discipline
- A related four-year undergraduate degree
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with experience cultivating a culture of transparency and collaboration with technical and non-technical teams
- Analytically minded. All your decisions are data-driven and supported by the data and research you’ve collected
- Strong competency in product/project management tools
- BA/BS in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Experience with the Salesforce Platform a plus
- Experience working with external development teams a plus
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.