Product Manager at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Technical Product Manager (TPM) to join the Data Products team. The Data Products team is responsible for ensuring that candidate and job data is relevant, accurate, and at the right volume and quality for our diverse set of clients in the recruiting industry. This role will focus on understanding how to effectively manage DHI's profile data portfolio from ingestion, reporting, and posting. The ideal person for this role should be comfortable with working as product manager for technical teams, is intimately familiar with working with large datasets, and should have a knack for understanding business processes and how raw data can ultimately be the key driver to solving problems and generating ROI. The TPM will work alongside Engineers, Data Science, Sales, and other cross functional teams in an Agile environment to spearhead product initiatives, release new features, and create effective business processes.
· Own creation of prioritized, actionable product roadmaps that deliver successful profile data solutions
· Gather business needs/requirements, working closely with partners throughout DHI
· Act as Product Owner for scrum team to ensure continuous, iterative development and execution of job data portfolio goals
· Ensure alignment, define roles/RACI, and empower ownership and execution for each solution component
· Evaluate existing business processes, uncover areas of improvement, and develop and implement reporting solutions as they relate to the profile data portfolio
· Identify new opportunities for product differentiation based on data insights.
· Lead efforts to create new reporting and insights to help address essential business questions, with the ability to execute ad-hoc analyses
· Partner with business stakeholders to set clear KPIs
· Identify new opportunities for product differentiation based on data insights
· Establish data-driven methods for effectively understanding and improving upon data quality and accuracy
· Become a subject matter expert on business rules as they relate to profile data and profile ingestion
What are we requiring for this role?
· A bachelor’s degree in a related field
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a product manager/owner or a related field
· Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
· Experience working with a diverse set of business stakeholder groups where constant collaboration and clear communication is paramount
· Proven experience building products and insights that drive business value
· The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
· Technical skills, specifically in any of the following: SQL (required), Elastic Search, AWS
· Experience working with APIs, as well as integration and evaluation tools
· Familiarity with Agile and Product Management concepts
· Excellent documentation skills.
· A track record of following through on commitments
· Experience testing technical solutions as an end user or for product acceptance