Product Manager at Flowhub
Are you an experienced product manager who has helped lead the development and delivery of products across a medium of technologies? Do you thrive working collaboratively with designers and engineers on dedicated product teams? Do you have interest in working in an emerging market, within a start-up environment, with autonomy and empowerment, to help cannabis dispensaries cultivate better businesses? If the answer to these questions is yes, we would like to talk with you.
We are looking for a product manager to join our growing Flowhub team, contributing to the success of the technologies we build for our customers, which include mobile applications, web presences, 3rd party integrations, and point of sale systems. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and exude excitement for seeing software products through fruition. This individual must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Who will love this job:
- A confident doer that can work both independently and collaboratively.
- A practitioner of open communication and feedback.
- An optimizer in a constant mindset of improvement.
- A builder who enjoys building new processes, systems, and structures as well as optimizing existing ones.
- An energetic driver who works with purpose and passion.
- A person who will enhance every experience they’re involved with.
- An entrepreneur who is self-motivated, humble, and collaborative
You will manage the product development process from ideation through delivery for mobile and web solutions.
- Own the agile development process to create potentially shippable products each iteration
- Serve as an integrator between business needs, both internal and external, and technology solutions, helping to create product solutions that elevate the user experience and deliver business value
- Work with development teams, customers, and integration partners on a variety of emerging product features, solutions, and services
- Develop visions and roadmaps for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers and the market
- Prioritize features based on needs and benefits of the organization to maximize product value
- Define and track KPIs and other measurable success criteria
- Employ a strong empathy for users and stakeholders to generate products with satisfying user experiences
- Understand and define a problem and articulate it to the development team to drive solutions
- Test product hypotheses and manage user testing cycles
- Break down complex problems into actionable steps for the development team
- Facilitate collaborative decision-making during workshops