We are seeking an eager and driven Product Manager to join our team in Denver. HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, combined in 2017 to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 11 brands in eight countries.
As part of our Product team, you’ll be responsible for the strategy, development, and delivery of the best possible experience that helps homeowners find and hire the right professional for their project.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the product vision – if you don’t own it and believe it, who will?
- Work closely and collaboratively with your team of Designers, Engineers and Testers to build the best customer experience.
- Develop a keen sense of our customer’s needs as well as the competitive and market landscape.
- Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction and performance – specifically user attitudes and behaviors.
- Dig into the data until the facts are clear. Report your findings, and turn them into actionable items for the business.
- Author product specifications for proposed features and functionality as well as detailed product requirements/user stories.
- Exhibit good judgment in balancing considerations for size of opportunity, scope of development and support costs, risks, and end-user experience.
What you’ll need:
- Demonstrated leadership ability and potential for future growth
- A bias toward action: preferring to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- To constantly advocate for the user and their needs
- At least 3 years of relevant experience: consumer or B2B web product development, business analysis, and requirement writing
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment with a track record of working well with designers, developers, testers, marketing, and executives
- A track record of taking ownership over projects and helping them succeed: you make solid judgments, have good intuition, and reach decisions quickly
- A savvy balance of Independence and collaboration: You don't need to wait to ask for direction, but know when slowing down to create buy-in is critical.
- A sharp analytical mind: All your decisions are data-driven and supported by the data and research you’ve collected
- Comfort with basic quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and reporting on results.
- Strong collaboration skills: You strongly prefer working in teams, but you're comfortable working independently when necessary.
- Superior organization skills
- Self-motivation with ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrable past success and career ambition
HomeAdvisor has been named a Denver Post Top Workplace for 6 years running: 2013-2018. We're known for a casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. Our brand-new Headquarters will open in early 2019 in the RiNo Arts District in Denver, with plenty of space for balancing hard work and fun.
To continue the conversation, please submit a resume, and our team will follow up shortly. If you have questions prior to applying, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our online chats: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us. Please note that this is time for you to ask questions and learn about us – it’s not an interview!
Consumer Web Product Development
Collaborating with Development, QA, UX