Product Manager at CyberGRX, Inc.
We are searching for a Product Manager!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Product Manager do at Cyber GRX?
Through collaboration with a variety of teams, the Product Manager is responsible for transforming aspects of the Product team roadmap and release plan into clear, actionable user stories for the Engineering Team. Leading specified release cycles using efficient project management practices, this person helps deliver high quality products efficiently, on time and within the budget, delighting our customers.
You will be working with a talented group of designers, researchers, and developers. These individuals are self-motivated, proactive and action-based and we work collaboratively to ensure consistency and reusability. We take pride in the work we do and the solutions we provide our users. We help our users and the business re-imagine the way people, process and technology mesh in the digital world through research and design thinking as well as sound product management practices. We are driving a user-centered design culture and we take any opportunity to educate and share our methodology with the business. We work cross-functionally and collaboratively with all parts of the business. CyberGRX lets you express your creativity in our dynamic office.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You’ll enable rapid, high quality development by owning and driving your projects and products
- You will make sure the product strategy and vision are efficiently communicated and effectively executed
- You’ll own and manage your product backlog priorities and you will be in charge of strategic de-scoping, to achieve rapid feedback cycles
- You will identify future potential of your products and getting your teams, customers, and business network excited about it
- You’ll gain an in-depth understanding of customer needs and users, and steer the product accordingly
- You will enrich, structure, and break down high level specs or requirements into epics, user stories, and acceptance test executable by the engineering teams
You’ll identify and monitor KPIs and use them as a cornerstone for team focus and priorities-
- Collaborate with the Design team on the inflow of ideas and drive the discovery and validation process to identify candidates for new product, features and functionality
- Lead requirement gathering for functionalities definition from business stakeholders, engineering leadership, designers, UX researchers, partners and other stakeholders
- Work closely with the team to define stories and create sprints based on the anticipated product roadmap
- In the context of agile development processes:
- Work with Engineering to create detailed specifications for stories and be available for further clarification as needed
- Lead prioritization efforts including backlog grooming, break epics down into stories; attend stand-up, sprint, retrospective and demo meetings
- Work with Design team, gather feedback from customers on new product capabilities
- Work with the Design team and Engineering team to add documentation for new functionality and release notes
- In partnership with the Engineering team, continually focus on improving the development process
- In partnership with Sales and Marketing support in-market activities that rapidly drive learning and growth on your product
- Clearly own and drive outcomes aligned with the success of both CyberGRX’s customers and business.
What you bring to the table:
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and bring your drive to develop innovative products - You derive your satisfaction from making a difference
- You’ve got a business-driven mindset with a passion for and deep understanding of technology - Tech and business savvy decision maker regarding what features the product will have
- You’re a storyteller, with experience communicating concepts and ideas to all levels of stakeholders
- You have proven “hands-on” experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum) and collaborative tools
- You’ve got at least 3 years Product Owner experience - 3+ years of experience in a software development and software product management process
- You have a strong customer advocate mentality along with the ability to work well as both a leader and as a member of a team
- You’ve got good knowledge of quality requirements and practices with strong organizational, communication, and collaboration skills
- You are a “glass half full” type of person who consciously contributes to creating a workplace culture that emphasizes the mission, vision, and values of a great company
- You have experience in LEAN UX and Agile Development process
- You’re a self-starter who is user-focused, detail and solutions oriented, with an ability to be both visionary and hands on when needed
- You’ve got a successful track record of leading complex projects and net new solutions
- You’ve worked in Agile management tools – Confluence/JIRA
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- Company paid medical/dental/vision
- Free Eco Pass
- Open Time Off policy - Take as much time off as you'd like! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- We’re centrally located in LoDo. (A short walk from Union Station)
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.