Vendavo is the leading provider of Commercial Excellence solutions for business-to-business companies worldwide. As the digital economy transforms many aspects of commerce, even B2B customers expect a faster, easier, and more transparent omnichannel buying experience. That’s where Vendavo comes in. Our AI-powered sales intelligence, price optimization, and CPQ (configure, price, quote) solutions empower B2B organizations with real-time, data-based insights that help them stay ahead. By utilizing our advanced data science capabilities, Pricing, Finance, and Sales can collaborate more effectively and efficiently to guarantee the right product is being offered at right price is reaching the right customer at the right time, driving increased profitability, corporate performance and a better customer experience. This is referred to as Commercial Excellence and represents a critical set of business processes represented in nearly every major business entity. Currently, nearly 200 leading Fortune 2000 companies across manufacturing, distribution, and services industries leverage Vendavo solutions to drive both top-line and bottom-line improvements. We’re bring tremendous value for our clients, we’re growing, and we’re looking for energetic, talented professionals to grow our team with us. If you are someone who is driven to make a global impact and believes in a culture of mutual respect, with focus on customer success, then you need to join us here at Vendavo! Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO but has a global team with key European offices in Stockholm, Sweden, and in the Czech Republic. Learn more at Vendavo.com
As Vendavo executes on our strategic solution roadmap, by developing new cloud-based solutions, we are looking to add a Product Manager to our existing team. You will play a central role in establishing, refining and executing product/solution strategy and roadmap, informed by market and customer needs. You will work with a talented cross functional team including product marketing, user-experience, engineering, sales, marketing, and professional services to prioritize and drive new products and features through the product development life cycle, all in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Research and understand our target market segments to identify valuable problems we can solve, and how to solve them with innovative solutions
- Define the product vision and the strategy to achieve that vision, aligned with your company strategy
- Define and execute on your part of the overall strategic roadmap, with clear priorities and working closely with marketing, UX, engineering, sales, and services teams
- Build and sustain relationships with Vendavo customers and develop a deep understanding of their needs. Represent the voice of the customers in every interaction with internal or external stakeholders.
- Work closely with product marketing to package and position products and enable sales teams
- Be an expert in the domain, market and competition. Evangelize Vendavo solution to internal and external audiences.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience in big data and analytical products
- Advanced quantitative skills (statistics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, optimization) are a plus
- Proven track record of managing SaaS applications in a global organization
- Proven track record of managing Enterprise applications
- Proven track record of setting product vision, translating vision into a roadmap, collaborating with engineering on product delivery and taking the product to the market
- Strong user experience / design sense
- Strong customer research skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Certifications in Pragmatic Marketing Curriculum or similar is a plus