Recurly is a well established technology driven SaaS based company in the recurring billing space. We have a start-up company culture but have been in business for over 8 years and are
continuing to make heads turn in the industry due to our technological advancement and innovative solutions.
As the Product Manager on the Billing team, you’ll focus on helping businesses seamlessly and accurately bill their end users, including a focus on invoicing, taxes, and other financial reporting areas.
- Own the Billing team’s product roadmap, identifying opportunities for growth, maintaining prioritization, and managing stakeholder support.
- Be a subject matter expert in the Billing team’s product area in external customer and prospect conversations and internal education.
- Define requirements for each feature, including leading customer interviews, competitor research, internal stakeholder check-ins, and collaborating with product marketing, product design and engineering.
- Be a leader on the Billing scrum team, clearly communicating requirements, making informed trade-off decisions, fostering a collaborative and constructive environment, and ensuring on time releases.
- Work with cross-functional teams like marketing, sales, customer success and support to help with launch initiatives, such as feature and benefit training, documentation, and marketing assets.
- 2-3+ years of product management experience, preferably on a B2B product.
- BA/BS in computer science, computer engineering, economics, finance or related technical field.
- Enjoy breaking apart complex problems and building elegant solutions.
- Ability to learn quickly and become a subject matter expert on customer and prospect calls.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of engineers, QA and product designer.
- Detail oriented and able to distinguish between a must-support requirement gap and a low priority edge case.
- Ability to shepherd a feature from idea to launch, working both with the development team and cross-functional teams like marketing, sales, customer success and support.
- Experience in designing API requests and responses preferred, but not required.
- Background in fintech, analytics, payments, and/or subscription businesses desired, but not required.
- We work collaboratively and enjoy working as a team. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are needed.
- Agile development environment. Things change and we are good with that; you should be too.
- We are pragmatic, opinionated, considerate, and positive.
- Customer comes first; their experience drives us.
- Commitment to completion. Ship it!