We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about consumers and online healthcare, and mobile to join our team in Denver. You are a highly self-motivated individual who can drive cross-functional teams of senior leaders and individual contributors throughout the organization.
What you will do:
- Help lead and define product strategy and vision, delivering high impact products in a fast-paced environment
- Translate the solution vision into clearly articulated end-to-end use cases and user stories
- Create comprehensive business, customer, and functional requirements and drive product marketing collateral and presentations
- Work with customers and Healthgrades resources to identify product and feature priorities to successfully meet the goals of the business
- Work closely with offshore Engineering teams to ensure the product and platform architecture is aligned with the solution roadmap
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, engineering, other product and UI and UX design teams to drive solution definition and successfully execute on the roadmap
- Communicate a deep understanding of the customer, the problem, and the solution with clear line of sight back to the business objectives
- Evangelize Healthgrades web application solutions across internal and external stakeholder groups
- Identify trends and opportunities within the online healthcare local marketing space
- Prioritize challenges, problems and opportunities based on business rationale to drive product priorities
- Lead Agile teams through the development process in a Product Owner role including creating and maintaining product backlog, prioritizing features, creating user stories and defining acceptance.
What you will bring:
- 2+ years of relevant product management with focus on web based applications
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Polished communication skills including ability to deliver persuasive presentations to senior executives, partners and customer stakeholders
- Excellent critical thinking skills to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment as well as task management skills
- A self-starter with bias toward action and know how to balance getting details right while still moving fast
- Proven ability to work cross functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to innovate and define creative solutions with compelling user experiences that exceed customer expectations
- Passion for mobile and consumer technology
- Experience with API's, Jira, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar tools
- Product Owner experience in an Agile or Kanban environment
- B.S. in Computer Science or relevant education, MBA a plus
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping millions of Americans connect with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!