Product Manager (Workflow) at Convercent
You are charged with leading the success of Convercent’s workflows. You are the evangelist for your product. You are obsessed with knowing your customers and gathering their feedback, thoughts and inspirations. You have relentless focus on execution, working with engineering to bring your product roadmap to fruition. You have a deep understanding of your product market, your competitors, the changing dynamics in your market and you are passionate about working with marketing and sales to grow your customer base.
You are a deliberate, precise and effective communicator. You ensure that all your stakeholders have a clear understanding of your products capabilities, the business problems that are solved by your product and the potential future solutions that your roadmap delivers.
You are insatiably curious about your domain, you seek out input from your stakeholders, and then seek out input from apparently unrelated disciplines with the goal of uncovering ground-breaking innovations that you can apply to your products.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Determine market needs by specifying and executing the research needed to obtain market insights
- Define the nature and scope of present and future product lines
- Appraise new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Assess & understand market competition
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers, thought leaders and advisors
- Provide well defined and prioritized feature and story requirements to feed the engineering pipeline
- Manage creation and maintenance of product roadmaps and feature prioritization
- Work closely with engineering teams to refine and accept sprint stories sprints
- Work with Marketing & Sales to ensure alignment on product direction, and collaborate on developing market facing communication materials
- Create and maintain user personas
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure customer feature requests are considered, expectations clearly communicated and commitments are met
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product
- 5+ years of product management experience of a SaaS product
- 5+ years product management experience in workflows
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development, SaaS and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts and mitigating risk. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.