Product Manager, Verifications - Core Screenings at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
Checkr is seeking an experienced Product Manager for its core screenings products - some of the most mission-critical components of Checkr’s product portfolio. In this role, you’ll own many of Checkr’s core competencies, have a direct impact on Checkr’s entire customer base, and play a key role in driving future success of the company.
- Build subject matter expertise of the domain, as well as empathy for both internal and external users of Checkr products.
- Conduct discovery to define problem spaces, and partner with design and engineering to create meaningful, effective solutions.
- Collaborate with legal, revenue, operations, customers, and technology partners to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize market opportunities/customer needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
- Drive scalability and efficiency, and continuously create value and differentiation in Checkr’s core screenings product portfolio.
What you bring:
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager in SaaS or B2B software; experiences working with Restful APIs and/or building products in highly regulated spaces a strong plus.
- Passion for problem solving, especially in problem spaces with high degrees of system complexity.
- Ruthless prioritization and disciplined execution.
- Experience working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders; proven ability to drive stakeholder alignment.
- History of leading and executing in fast-paced, high-growth, ever-evolving environments.
- Strong attention to detail, and a highly analytical mind.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An owner’s mindset and ability to drive action.
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $145,180-$170,800.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.