Product Manager, Streaming
Here’s your chance to work on industry-leading products such as MLB.TV where you can redefine the experience of watching America’s national pastime. As a Product Manager, you will work closely with your team to deliver an outstanding experience to baseball fans on Web, Mobile and Connected device platforms.
- Execute on a roadmap and vision by converting abstract ideas into actionable steps and realistic deliverables for your scrum team.
- Document and prioritize a product backlog with epics and user stories accompanied by detailed acceptance criteria.
- Lead an Agile scrum team, forecast timelines, plan releases and coordinate cross-team deliverables.
- Your customers always come first. You will interview, analyze, observe and learn about your audience to create insights that will shape requirements, features and the product roadmap.
- Become a subject matter expert on the product, platform, and industry trends in streaming, connected TV and OTT marketplaces. Gain a deep understanding of customer motivations, problems, journeys, and usage patterns.
- Use analytics and data to measure product performance, return on investment and drive product prioritization and design decisions.
- Partner with engineering, user experience, and research teams to constantly experiment and design product solutions that incorporate user feedback through multiple iterations.
- Think like an owner to drive ideas forward from inception through execution, getting deeply embedded in the details and bridging the gaps where necessary to achieve target outcomes.
- Create alignment between engineering, business stakeholders and leadership. Be the first point of contact for questions and clarifications.
- Create transparency and accountability with mechanisms to compile status, identify risks and escalate critical product decisions and information.
- 3+ years of digital product management experience.
- Solid understanding of a Scrum Product Owner role and experience working with engineering and QA teams using agile methodologies.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative user research methods.
- Experience developing requirement documents, user stories, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user interaction diagrams.
- Reasonable technical understanding and an ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts and vice versa.
- Product or design experience with using video and streaming as a platform to engage with fans and consumers is a plus.