Product Manager, Server.nxt
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely on Alteryx daily to deliver actionable insights. Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in people’s lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
Alteryx, Inc. is looking for a Product Manager to help lead the strategy and execution of our next generation server platform. This role involves defining the strategy and roadmap and also interfacing with stakeholders to educate and inform sales motion. The Product Manager will also synthesize feedback from many disparate sources to inform the vision for a true next generation Enterprise platform experience and communicating that vision to engineering to define release schedules and features. This requires having a deep understanding of both desktop applications for data analysts and ultimately moving desktop applications and platforms to the cloud.
The Product Manager for the next-gen server platform will have a strong understanding of the BI market, data prep and blend processes and user experience for data and analytics solutions. They must have a thorough understanding of the analytics and data ecosystem to ensure the next generation Server delivers the value Alteryx customers expect.
- You will help define the strategic direction of the product and use your deep industry knowledge to determine and achieve OKRs
- Speak to existing or potential customers to understand their current needs and then use those interactions along with product telemetry to inform the future vision for the platform.
- Build great relationships with Product, Sales, Pre-sales, Engineering and Executives.
- Evangelize the next-gen Server platform both internally and externally at customer events including Inspire, Roadshows, User groups and customer meetings as appropriate.
- Collaborate cross functionally to deliver content (blog posts, videos) and participate in User Group sessions or at Alteryx events to evangelize this next-gen platform to customers and potential users.
- Integrate Customer feedback, Beta feedback and other sources of field feedback into actionable and easily communicated product vision and roadmap.
- Educate internal and external stakeholders on our current offerings and future roadmap.
- Establish metrics for tracking Alteryx Enterprise use cases, product usage, product adoption, solutions and integrations.
- Work closely with Engineering team leads in determining the technical feasibility and timelines for releasing new features or enhancing existing features to delight current and future target user personas.
- Collaborate with marketing and program management to orchestrate and own successful delivery of quarterly Alteryx Enterprise releases, beta through launch.
- Work with the Competitive Intelligence to perform market competitive audits which informs strategy to align with development directives and roadmap.
- 3-5 years of Product Management or equivalent experience in the enterprise software industry.
- You are curious, technical and want to understand how stuff works; you are passionate about building things.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching exciting software products.
- Familiar with client-server software
- Detail oriented with critical thinking skills - ability to break down initiative-level requirements into feature and story attribute level details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management skills; problem solving skills; strategic thinking and business acumen with ability to build strong working relationships across organizational teams in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Effective documentation skills with ability to articulate technical information.
- Excellent teamwork skills, ability to manage, interpret and influence cross functional teams, including UX, DevOps, and Application Security.
- Domain expertise in Alteryx Designer is a big plus.
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision for associates
- Health plans that cover your family and pets
- Company matched 401(k)
- Associate stock purchase plan
- Paid time off: 3 weeks vacation, 5 sick days, 9 holidays, 3 floating holidays, and 20 hours volunteer time
- 100% paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs with up to $300 fitness reimbursement annually
- Collaborative offices stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Office events, catered lunches, and happy hours