Product Manager - SecureWatch Solutions
The Product Manager – SecureWatch Solutions is responsible for driving profitable growth through the management and marketing of SecureWatch-based customer offerings for imagery hosting, discovery, analysis, and dissemination. SecureWatch is a core DigitalGlobe online data delivery product that is enjoying rapid growth and customer uptake. DigitalGlobe sees a significant opportunity for translating the SecureWatch capabilities more deeply into customer domains, including firewalled implementations, cloud-based implementations, and implementations which may link to a customer's ground station. These products will be built around a core set of capabilities defined by the SecureWatch Solutions product manager, but will necessarily require a small amount of tailoring as well to suit the customers' specific environments.
The candidate must be flexible and able to work both in teams, and independently. The candidate must be an organized, self-starter comfortable engaging business and technology decision makers within DigitalGlobe and with potential customers. The candidate must have excellent project management skills. The candidate must possess strong analytical capabilities and excellent communication skills in order to communicate vision, strategy and tactics across stakeholders with a wide range of seniority.
- Work with ID&I sales and business development to research, collect, and synthesize customer requirements for SecureWatch solutions offerings (cloud-based and firewalled), and articulate these customer requirements as product requirements
- Work with DigitalGlobe SecureWatch Product Manager to ensure alignment with SecureWatch online product roadmap
- Work with DigitalGlobe Direct Access Product Manager to support design and implementation of SecureWatch into direct access products, and ensure alignment with Direct Access product roadmap
- Work with DigitalGlobe development teams to translate product requirements into technology roadmap and build business case for specific investments
- Conduct competitive benchmarking
- Establish pricing and go-to-market strategies
- Ensure alignment of product roadmap with overall ID&I and corporate strategy roadmaps
- Work with product marketing to create campaign plans, and support corporate marketing and corporate communications in broader outreach
- Support ID&I sales and business development in the development of positioning, presentations, and customer visits
- Work with finance to establish reporting and product performance visibility
- Promote and defend the mission, values, philosophy and culture of the organization
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or geospatial required. Masters Preferred
- 5 year’s work experience required. 7+ preferred.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 30%
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent customer-facing presence
- Experience with cloud-based customer solutions
- Experience with firewalled customer solutions strongly preferred
- Experience with foreign government procurement processes and workflows
- Ability to construct business models
- Experience with offset considerations
- Excellent cross-functional skills across customers, sales, marketing, operations, and engineering
- Ability to be flexible and work independently and in teams
- Ease with Office tools, including Excel and PowerPoint
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.