Product Manager - Search & Discovery at Angi
Angi is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
As a Product Manager you will own a product portfolio composed of products that tackle focus on expanding our home services platform. This is the key role that “connects the dots” across the full customer journey in partnership with Marketing, Research, Design and Engineering and Support. You will provide thought leadership and direction that drives innovative product delivery furthers our brand goals. You will leverage product performance data, consumer insights, and research to develop and experiment with innovative product enhancements that contribute to top-and middle-of-funnel growth across a variety of business lines and monetization options.
What you’ll do:
- Drive constant flow of A/B tests to incrementally improve conversion
- Develop holistic strategy across a portfolio of products that ensures a frictionless customer experience, resulting in a focused product roadmap solving for a key customer problem
- Own product portfolio backlog and roadmap, collaborate with Design, Engineering, and Research/Analytics to bring products from ideation to launch.
- Partner with Research to analyze competitive set aligned to portfolio; develop deep knowledge of customer needs along with an understanding of the digital marketing landscape for target customers
- Collaborate with various departments such, as Product Marketing, Monetization, Design & Communications, to bring product features to market, drive adoption, and deliver on KPI objectives
- Regularly review portfolio roadmap progress with the Senior Leadership Team to build consensus on portfolio priorities
- Monitor all products post-launch, recommending further optimization or course correction
Skills And Experience Needed For Success:
- You have expert analytical skills with the ability to clearly and accurately communicate data insights
- You are capable of synthesizing big-picture product strategy that meets customer needs and successfully motivating across the organization to achieve strategy goals
- You have the ability to thrive in ambiguity and exhibit grit when faced with setbacks
- You have excellent at verbal and written communicating with a wide range of teams and stakeholders, including C-level executives; exceptional presentation skills
- You have a strong attention to detail including proven ability to manage competing priorities
- You have successfully launched innovative features and/or products at large scale
- You have experience collaborating with design & marketing to drive product adoption and support marketing initiatives
- You have advanced experience delivering consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) products in a SCRUM / Agile environment
Denver, CO or New York, NY are preferred locations for this position.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $70,000-$140,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world