Product Manager - Reporting and Analytics at FORM
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:01 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, December 1, 2021
As a Technical Product Manager, you will work on an agile development team to drive our reporting platform forward. This includes acquiring a deep understanding of customer problems, translating those problems into new features and improvements as digestible user stories, facilitating decisions on which items should be at the top of the list, and continually re-prioritizing and refining the list. While you aren’t directly managing people, you’ll be a leader in the organization -- expect to guide our strategy and execution through persuasive communication with Engineering, Sales, and Executive Leadership.
What You'll Do
- You'll own the backlog and gather requirements for the reporting platform team. You and your team will own the strategy for our reporting and analytics solutions, including data pipelines, warehouses, and the BI layer.
- You’ll lead the charge on product discovery for your product area -- generating insights you’ll use to prioritize your team’s product roadmap.
- The data platform team will maximize their return on efforts, as you remove roadblocks and clearly communicate the problems to be solved.
- You’ll have a key role in defining the pricing, packaging, and go-to-market strategy for our analytics products.
- Thanks to you, our stakeholders (internal and external) will always know what’s being done, why it’s being done, and how the execution will be carried out.
- At the end of the day - as a result of your great work - the team will have complete trust in your strategy and roadmap for the reporting and analytics product.
We Might Be A Great Fit If You
- Have 2+ years experience leading and facilitating the operations of a technical team, specifically around a technical SaaS application development with scrum/agile methodologies.
- Bonus points if you have experience building data and analytics products using tools and technologies like Apache Spark and Kafka, Snowflake, Alteryx, Looker, or Tableau.
- Are technical and data-savvy. You’re in your element when working with data engineers and back-end developers to build a flexible and scalable platform.
- Are comfortable leading product discovery and able to gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders to build a great product.
- Prioritize staying close to the end user to ensure we’re building the things that solve the biggest customer problems, for all customers, current and prospective. You’re customer-focused!
- Are driven to take on the hardest problems, navigate ambiguity and are not afraid to fail fast in the name of learning what works best for the customer over the long term.
- Are results-oriented – setting success metrics and measuring success against them to be sure you’re building products that make a measurable impact on customers’ lives.
- When things need to pivot or context-switch - and they will - you are ready to re-prioritize and make quick changes.
- Can facilitate productive discussions with your team or business stakeholders because you can “speak all the languages” to understand and be understood.
- Have war stories from decisions you’ve made while building a product. Mistakes happen - how have you gone to bed smarter?
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
Benefits and Perks (US)
- 100% employer-paid employee medical, dental, and vision
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Remote options; hybrid work model with offices around the globe
- Casual work environment
- Promotions from within
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $95,000-$125,000 depending on experience and other qualifications.
FORM powers the world’s 2 billion mobile workers as they change companies and industries for good, with mobile technology that improves execution from the frontline. FORM activates and connects teams in the field – with leaders, missions, and each other – so they can deliver success in the enterprise. The FORM field execution platform serves as a digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence to drive faster actions and better decisions. FORM offers the world’s only integrated task management and image recognition platform and enables smart audits on more display types than any solution in the market, plus industry-leading field communications and photo reporting capabilities. FORM solutions have been deployed by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
FORM OpX empowers teams to improve operational compliance by digitizing audits and inspections to reduce risk and improve safety and quality from the frontline. FORM OpX mobile workflows make it easy to capture the right data, at the right place, at the right time – every time. Teams stay connected with instant frontline communications on mobile, and real-time insights allow leaders to spot and fix issues quickly and measure trends over time so teams can take action on the opportunities that move the business forward.
FORM MarketX unleashes the power of field teams to drive market execution with the only mobile solution that combines dynamic task management, industry-leading image recognition, photo reporting, field team communications, and advanced reporting – all within one easy-to-use platform. Guide teams, improve execution, and drive sales while creating a shared view of the field that helps leaders make better decisions, faster. Sell more with FORM MarketX, the field execution app that guides, tracks, and improves performance in real-time.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description