Product Manager - Portals & Dashboards (Remote) at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The product team here at Worldpay work on some of most exciting and challenging projects facing the industry today. We define, design, build, deliver and manage best-in-class digital products across web and mobile, for our customers, clients and colleagues.
Our goal is to support small and large businesses across the globe, helping them grow in everything they do in-store and online. Our suite of products include self-service portals that simplify reporting and provide value-add business tools for our merchants and partners. We are a passionate and driven team that drive innovation in product that delight our customers to the highest standard.
We win together, we make things happen for our customers and we have fun.
What you will be doing:
You will be an integral part of a team building world class digital products that provide insights and reporting, account self-service, and value-add business tools for new and existing customers. You will work with internal teams and third-party vendors to help them understand, develop and implement requirements and designs. You will work cross functionally with Sales, Technology, Operations, Marketing, and Risk and Compliance teams to get the job done and be a champion for our products and services internally and externally.
• Support the strategic vision for products, systems and processes that provide account management, insights reporting and value-add business tools within self-service portals / dashboards.
• Oversee the design of new features for our existing digital products.
• Manage go to market activities and training for new product feature launches
• Ability to communicate both the business value and technical rationale behind your product decisions
• Manage in-life product change and provide product support for live incidents.
• Be a subject matter expert on the products and systems that you manage and translate effectively between business and technology (and vice versa).
What you bring:
• Demonstrable experience of defining, developing and bringing customer-facing digital products to market in a complex and competitive environment.
• Excellent communication skills to coordinate with internal stakeholders and third-party vendors.
• Experience working with Agile development teams and knowledge of how to translate requirements / user stories into detailed designs.
• Very detail oriented and organized, with ability to multitask and prioritize workload effectively.
• Self-motivated attitude and able to use your initiative and to influence without direct line management
• Know what good looks like from a digital product point of view
• Ability to understand complex problems or technical issues (from a product perspective) and how they impact customer experience
Added bonus if you have:
• Understanding of mobile and web development principles and trends.
• Knowledge of best practice relating to digital products including user interfaces and user experience.
• Technical background not required but encouraged
• Specific experience in Payments or Financial sector.
• Experience working with offshore development teams
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$66,740 - 108,790
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.