Product Manager, Partners at Gusto
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
We take pride in developing deep user understanding, obsess about the details, and go the extra mile to show our users we love them. Gusto is first and foremost customer driven – engineering, product and design collaborate as equals. We value thoughtfulness and empathy.
As a member of the Partners PM team, you’ll have a high level of ownership and visibility as you drive rapid exploration of ways to add value to Accountants in a differentiated way. In this role, you will optimize for developing lean features that prove or disprove hypotheses. You will have the freedom to run with product ideas and work with world class engineers and designers to reduce the set of hypotheses around differentiated features and start to deliver real customer outcomes and business impact.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Own the product strategy and execution around building a differentiated offering for Gusto’s Accountant partners
- Rapidly launch lean experiments to prove or disprove hypotheses
- Understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently
- Make smart decisions based on customer research, design sprints and prototyping while balancing short and long term goals
- Drive real customer outcomes and business impact. Obsess over metrics such as penetrating an Accountant’s book of business and increasing ACV.
- Partner and collaborate with key cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, engineering, user research, marketing and support teams
- Make our partners successful
Here’s what you have:
- 5+ years of SaaS product management experience working closely with high functioning engineering and design teams
- Scrappy, entrepreneurial mindset with experience in rapidly testing hypotheses
- Strong product sense and the ability to inspire and lead a cross-functional team
- Drive to elevate the PM team by identifying process improvements and mentoring others
- Empathy and kindness for the teams you work with and the customers we serve
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.