Product Manager (Partners)
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. We do so by offering an integrated Payroll, Benefits and HR solution that delivers peace-of-mind to over 60,000 small businesses across the United States. We take pride in developing deep user understanding, obsess about the details, and go the extra mile to show our users we love them.
Gusto is looking for an entrepreneurial problem solver to join our growing Product Management team in Denver. The team’s mission is to multiply our customer impact through a thriving partner ecosystem, from the largest software companies to the smallest local accounting firms. By forging long-lasting industry partnerships, we can solve more problems for more businesses across the world.
As part of the Partners PM team, you’ll need a strong product sense and the ability to inspire and lead a cross-functional team. You'll have a high level of ownership and visibility as you'll be an early member of the PM team in Denver. If you are a customer-focused builder who thrives on making major business impact at a high-growth company, we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Partner with a Denver-based engineering and design team to solve critical customer problems
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and help define product vision and strategy
- Understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently
- Balance trade off decisions between short and long-term investments to help move the business forward
- Be an owner of features and products, end to end
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of SaaS product management experience
- Have a proven track record of building products that users love
- Drive user research to inform product changes
- Be organized and advocate for design methodologies and processes
- Pay great attention to detail. "Pixel perfect isn't an ideal, it is a requirement"
- Be entrepreneurial, driven, passionate about our mission, and have deep empathy for our customers
- Bonus points if you have experience building an ecosystem or serving developers
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.