Unbox a better lawn. We’re a venture-funded, Boulder-based startup that’s reinventing the lawn and garden space through a consumer-centric lens of e-commerce and technology. Our approachable, data-driven service and products help Americans in every state turn their yards into verdant, sustainable ecosystems, without all the toxic stuff. (Think Method Home meets StitchFix - for Lawns!)
We are backed by a group of top-tier investors (including Sequoia, Forerunner, and Tusk), and following our Series C raise, we are looking for the right people to grow our core team. Together, we will redefine an industry by continuing to build cutting-edge products that help people and the environment. If you don’t want to take our word for it, check out our recent coverage on TechCrunch!
As a company rooted in nature, we deeply understand the benefits of diversity. We work to build a culture that attracts a diverse mix of talented people to help us bring lawn care out of the dark ages. We are committed to building a diverse, vibrant team that brings determination and passion to our work everyday.
Sunday is looking for a talented and motivated Product Manager - Operations & Infrastructure to partner with our tech team to build and continually optimize our internal technical products, including order management system, 3PL integrations, demand planning and financial forecasting tools, ERP systems, and more. Reporting to the VP of Product, you will be responsible for guiding your team to iterate and improve products that solve real operational needs and drive meaningful business growth and efficiencies. To do this, you’ll collaborate with stakeholders to define problems, facilitate ideation and exploration of viable solutions, drive clarity and consensus by owning documentation and requirements, understand timing and resources and navigate tradeoffs, while working with teams across the business to bring products to a successful launch and beyond.
You’ll Make an Impact By:
- Defining the product strategy and requirements to drive operational efficiency. Defining meaningful KPIs for the product and evaluating the effectiveness of your initiatives through product instrumentation, data analysis, and market research
- Supporting your product team in understanding customer, partner, and stakeholder pain points and requirements, develop strong roadmaps and execute on them
- Partnering closely with leaders across product, engineering, marketing, finance, and operations, as well as external partners and customers to deliver business value
- Leading the ideation, research, design, development and launch of awareness and acquisition driving features
- Guiding cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and external and internal stakeholders toward successful delivery of features Build meaningful, empathetic and long lasting stakeholder relationships with an emphasis on supply chain, logistics, and finance
- Product Experience: You have 3+ years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products. You're deeply proud of what you've accomplished. You apply best practices, but are always on the lookout for new approaches to try; you know when to build a quick and dirty experiment and when to build at scale. You have experience in ecommerce and operations technologies
- Leadership Experience: You have experience aligning teams and stakeholders to a strategy. You define and take responsibility for outcomes. You communicate and influence at all levels within the organization
- Data chops: You find a way to get the data you need and can craft an insightful story. You know how to use this data to make decisions and drive alignment.
- Technical chops: You have collaborated with engineers in developing functional and technical requirements. You are well-versed at discussing trade-offs to ensure delivery and impact.
- Strategic: You can craft a coherent product vision, multi-year strategy, and quarterly roadmap that your team and the stakeholder rallies behind.
- Business-minded: You are passionate about building businesses, not features. You not only own the user metrics but also own and optimize business performance metrics.
- Be a core member of a small, focused, innovative team
- Flexible remote/in-office work
- Help make critical decisions that will drive success
- Compensation Range: $140,000 - $175,000
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits: covering employee premiums 100%; spouse/family 50%
- Unlimited PTO
- Location: Boulder, CO Named best place to live by U.S. News for the past 2 years
Startup jobs aren't for everyone. They’re often demanding, frantic, unstructured, and unpredictable. If you're still interested, tell us why!. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.