Product Manager - Mobile
Greater Denver Area
As Product Manager on the Mobile team, you will be responsible for defining and prioritizing the features and functionality of TrackVia’s mobile applications. You will help build features from existing ideas, and help develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand customer problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with engineering to define product requirements. You will work with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with sales, implementation, support and key customers.
- Managing the product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying requirements, including wireframes and UI mockups for current and future features.
- Conducting market research supported by relationships you develop with customers and prospects.
- Supporting the company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- 3+ years of product management experience with native mobile applications on iOS and Android.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- A passion for software, for design, for the experience you deliver to your users.
- Bachelor’s degree required
Read Full Job Description