Product Manager, Marketing Analytics
Guild is hiring for a Product Manager, Marketing Analytics. This position is a newly created role, reporting to Christine Hettinger (Group Product Manager), which will sit at the intersection of data, product, marketing, and technology to help define and implement solutions which enable efficient and effective student marketing, driving positive outcomes consistent with our mission to unlock opportunity for the 88 million American workers in need of upskilling and reskilling, with a double-bottom line business model that does well by doing good.
As Product Manager, Marketing Analytics, you will:
- Own the product strategy, and delivery against this roadmap, for Guild’s “marketing data layer,” as well as our transactional marketing communications
- Lead cross-functional projects related to optimizing the setup of this infrastructure, and create solutions which ensure effective flow of data across systems
- Be responsible for administration and account management for these tools, including user permissions, configuration, and ownership of vendor relationships.
- Understand complex data and ensure its suitability for business use by performing in-depth analysis, identifying the source of issues, and working in collaboration with Engineering, Analytics & Marketing teams to resolve.
- Define and advocate for the use of best practices throughout the business to ensure data is captured in a way that it can be used to help make impactful decisions.
In this role you will collaborate closely with: Carrie Kaufman (Director of Student Growth Marketing), Noah Yetter (Staff Data Engineer), and Beth Hegland (Principal Decision Scientist).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 3+ years experience doing performance marketing at scale and/or in a technical/analytical role working cross-functionally with performance marketing teams
- Experience working with Google Analytics/Segment/Amplitude/Optimizely/Heap/Marketo
- Effective leadership skills - able to collaborate cross-functionally to align on priorities and drive execution of a strong data layer
- Experience with SQL (scripting language like Python or R preferred)
- Ability to read and synthesize technical documentation for internal tools
- Attention to detail - willing to dig deep into the details to get things right
- Analytical, intellectually curious, excellent problem-solver who is comfortable working with messy and unstructured data and making recommendations for improvement.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.