Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner, and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to build where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people worldwide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies. We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work, and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
As part of our Product team, you work with leaders across the company and report directly to the product leader for the Platform organization. You'll partner with our experienced engineers and take product ownership over our internal tools, helping a variety of teams to work efficiently and provide a delightful experience to our customers. Some of your initial projects will include building our revenue operations system, enhancing our internal admin interface, and working with many different teams to build the roadmap for Iterable's internal tools. You have a technical mindset and are passionate about helping companies, both Iterable and our customers to grow.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
- Work with teams across our company to develop the product roadmap for Iterable's internal tools
- Develop product requirements and work with designers and engineers to design, implement, and improve new features for our internal tools
- Become an expert on internal operations at Iterable
- Build use cases and establish product requirements to roll out new features and enhancements
- Provide ongoing documentation of internal tooling demands and product functionality
- Research industry trends to identify new product features and opportunities
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience working on internal operations systems and promoting our teams
- Strive on solving complex technical problems and partnering with engineering on translating team needs into product architecture
- Experience delivering technical products and systems
- Experienced in working with agile engineering teams and tools like Jira
- Is a strategic thinker who applies an analytical approach to problem-solving
- Critical thinker who combines business acumen and technical know-how to guide decisions
- Collaborative team player
- Experience working on revenue operations or financial systems
- Experience using data analysis tools (e.g. SQL, Looker) to achieve insights
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $138,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: 9/22/2021