Product Manager, Internal Analytics at ReCharge
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 200 remote-first employees around the globe processing hundreds of millions of dollars in sales every month.
The vision for ReCharge is to centralize data across the organization by building in governance, democratize access to and optimize company processes and platforms through new synergies.The ideal candidate will have experience working at the intersection of product and analytics, the ability to disambiguate problems, lead cross functional initiatives and deliver insights to influence business outcomes and drive data democratization in the big data ecosystem.What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions
- Provide the business with actionable intelligence that drives deeper understanding and continuous improvement of our analytics product offering, customer usage, marketing efficacy, and market intelligence.
- Provide dashboards & insights with high level business metrics to senior leadership
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis for internal stakeholders such as sales, marketing, account management and product.
- Assist in ad-hoc analytics/reporting requests using SQL and reporting platform functions.
- ‘Proof Of Concept’ data attribution (Sales Attribution, New product revenue impact, marketing campaign attribution)
- Find ways to move data projects forward while ensuring consistent deliverables that meet quality standards.
- Create key project and requirement documents to enable activation of critical data sources, outlining methodology, roadmap, milestones, blockers.
- 4+ years of product management experience in fast paced environments
- 3+ years of analytics experience; building and designing analytics products
- SQL master and experience with big data analytics
- Ability to influence product and team direction and take ownership of outcomes
- Strong analysis, process, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A strong attention to detail; i.e. How do null values impact reporting?
- Strategic mindset with the ability to plan for the future while focusing on execution today
- Experience with user stories, sprints, and agile development methodologies
- Experience working with data models, reporting and visualization tools
- Data visualization tools such as Tableau, D3, Highcharts, Looker desired
- Experience with business intelligence pipelines and data warehousing solutions a plus
- Experience with Snowflake, Matillion, Redshift, BigQuery, Hadoop, Kafka a plus
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.