Product Manager II - Deposits at FIS (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Product Manager for FIS' Modern Banking Platform, you will be able to impart your knowledge of deposit products and processing to directly impact the solution offering with market leading capabilities. The role prioritizes new features so that engineering delivers capabilities that meet both client and market requirements while driving new revenue for the business. While this role is primarily focused on U.S. banking, the product manager will collaborate with product managers in other regions to align on base and regional-specific roadmaps.
About the team:
The Next Gen Banking product management team consists of a dedicated team of product managers focused on delivering a modern, componentized core banking platform. They focus on end-to end processes with expertise in deposit and loan processing, customer management, operational reporting, and the banking ecosystem.
What you will be doing?
In this role you will be responsible for providing the vision and strategy for the retail deposits component of the Modern Banking Platform.
- Update and maintain the product roadmap that align with the strategy and vision
- Maintain and prioritize the feature backlog
- Participate in PI planning with engineering to ensure high priority items are communicated and including in the release delivery plan
- Research current and upcoming trends that drive strategy and roadmap
- Work collaboratively with product owners to ensure requirements are complete
What you will need:
- 5 to 7 years of banking knowledge with emphasis on retail banking deposits and/or deposit processing
- Strong communication skills interacting with clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- Leadership skills to interact with multiple management levels across all key areas including product management, engineering, and the line of business executives.
- Theability to establish and maintain effective working relationshipsat all levels.
Added bonus if you have:
- Prior product management experience in financial services or fintech organization
- Experience in drafting and understanding system-level business requirements
- Knowledge of core banking platforms
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.