Headquartered in Denver, Colorado with additional offices in Arizona and California, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that’s 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by FRONTSTEPS services! We deliver solutions that simplify how management companies, homeowner associations, builders, and security & patrol experts build, connect, operate, and secure modern communities. With a focus on mobile-first technology and best-in-class integrations, our products make it easy for community leaders and homeowners to communicate, collaborate, and drive a more prosperous community.
FRONTSTEPS is guided by the core values of 1) developing our people, 2) taking care of the customer at all times, 3) moving with purpose and urgency, 4) being open, honest, and transparent, 5) innovating and failing forward, and 6) being courageous.
FRONTSTEPS is seeking a talented and experienced Product Manager for our FRONTSTEPS Accounting product. You will be responsible for the commercial success of your product and ultimately drive to improve the product P&L. You will be a mentor and coach to your Product Owners and drive the standardization and adoption of best practices to span the entire product lifecycle.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy and a big picture vision, with the drive to execute and make that vision a reality. You will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering requirements from all product stakeholders (i.e. customers and internal organizations), validating and prioritizing those requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with Development, QA, Sales, Marketing, Implementation, Support, Finance and Customer Success to ensure our company goals are met. This position is available as a remote, work from home role.
- Create, communicate and get buy-in from all stakeholders on a product roadmap
- Plan and execute on the entire product lifecycle
- Lead, coach and mentor Product Owners to assume greater responsibilities over time
- Applying standardized processes and best practices within the organization
- Facilitate buy vs build decisions when options exist
- Establish and nurture partnerships to expand market reach and enhance the product portfolio
- Drive competitive analyses to gain deep insight into competitive threats
- Devise and execute go-to-market strategies, including pricing, promotion and placing
- Collaborate with all internal functional departments to deliver maximum product performance
- Drive regular reporting and own all requisite KPIs to ensure success of your product
- Proactively address issues that may impair the ability of your product to meet its strategic, financial, operational and technical goals
PRIOR EXPERIENCE: The ideal candidate will likely have the following experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology; MBA desirable
- 5-10 years of experience of increasing Product responsibility in an accounting/financial software company
- Experience in delivering successful SaaS and OnPrem products in a SMB market
- Demonstrated leadership of and success in developing capabilities of Product Owners
- Deep understanding and mastery of driving an Agile product delivery model
- Experience in evolving technology stacks of legacy products
- Demonstrated success interacting with and managing customer relationships
- Track record of influencing organizations to achieve objectives
- Delivered results by applying best practices to support ongoing growth of the business
- Served as a business partner for functional leadership and serving their needs effectively
- Knowledge of HOA/Community Management industry would be a strong plus